Calypso Codex List (almost,+cp+foma,monria to get)

Edward-James

Prowler
Society
SHOOT ´N LOOT
Edward MrEddie James
Hello all,

Wanted to get a Full Codex List but sadly cant figure out a few . I have 135/138 entries (i heard locusta is 1 entry and the 4 from monria = 3 still missing )

Maybe some1 has a hint on which are the 3 missing there then...:))

UPDATE : BIG TY TO Una Griph Alconbury ..he found the 3 last ones --> ( Biffoid // Cephalodon // Thugfish ))

A

Aetherex // Allophyl // Ambulimax // Araneatrox // Argonaut // Armax // Atrax // Atrox // Attacker // Aurli (CP)

B

Berycled // Big Bulk // Boorum // Bristlehog

C

Calamusoid // Calypsocod // Caperon // Caudatergus // Cersumon // Chirpy // Chomper // Combibo // Cornoanterion (NTI+Foma)// Cornundacauda // Cornundos // Cosmic Horror (Space) // Cultist (Monria)

D

Daikiba // Daspletor (NTI+FOMA) // Defender // Diripi // Droke // Drone // Drone Coordinator // Dropship (Space) //Dymlek (Space)

E

Easter Robots // Eomon // Equus // Estophyl //Eviscerator // Exarosaur

F

Falxangius // Faucervix // Feffoid // Feffox // Formicacida // Formidon // Foul // Frescoquda // Fugarbarba // Fungoid // Furor //

G

Gibnib // Globster // Gokibusagi // Gradivore

H

Halloween Creatures // Harbinger // Hermit (Space) // Hiryuu // Hispidus // Hogglo // Hussk

I

Igni // Itumatrox

J

Jamraider

K

Kerberos // Kingfisher // Kreltin (CP)

L

Legionaire // Letomie // Leviathan // Locusta (Space) //Longtooth // Longu

M

Maffoid // Malcruentor // Marcimex // Mermoth // Merp // Merry Creatures // Mind Reaver // Miner Bot // Molisk // Morsusilex // Mourner // Mulaak´f // Mulmun // Muluk-Hir

N

Neconu // Neomex // Nexnecis //

O

Oculus // Osseocollum

P

Phasm // Plumatergus // Prancer // Primordial Longu // Proteron // Pupugi //

R

Razortooth // Repesilex // Rextelum // RIppersnapper

S

Sabakuma // Scaboreas // Scipulor // Second Entity // Shinkiba // Shoggoth (Monria) // Shub (Monria) // Skyflail (Space)// Snabelsnot // Snarg // Snarksnot // Soniq Squid // Spider Bomber // Sina Broodmother // Spina Drone // Spina Larva // Spina Soldier //Spina Worker// Steel Bird // Sumima // Summer Creatures

T

Tantardion // Tantillion // Tezlapod // Thorifoid // Traeskeron // Trilomite // Tripudion // Trooper // TskTsk // Turp //

Vanguard

Warlock // Warrior

Yog(Monria)

GL and HF,

Eddie

Last edited:
We had all the info on forum. From something like start of the codex?

I'm guessing you already tried Corinthian Kanin, Eudorian Devil and Chirin Dragon?

... Maybe it's special mobs like RX etc..

From Monria, Shoggoth / Yog / Cultist / Shub but they don't give META (I think it is a bug..)

1. cornundacauda

ty for checking...but i might have missed up writing 1 or 2 then, already got cornundacauda (checked and counted all again )

Last edited:
We had all the info on forum. From something like start of the codex?

Well i DIDNT find a FULL LIST ( only a partial excel sheet and a reward post with some missing but never actualised ) but it seems you did...?? Maybe you can link it so i can check on the 3 missing ones then ? Primarily i wanted to write it down also for ppl who werent lucky finding the entries on this big forum, so they can catch up more easier ....

I'm guessing you already tried Corinthian Kanin, Eudorian Devil and Chirin Dragon?

... Maybe it's special mobs like RX etc..

Yes i did .... no entries for those...ty for checking.....and also yes..the rx robots thingies are on my check list if i see them somewhere

Someone posted in Discord a couple months ago what seems to be the three missing entries. His game was acting up and instead of his own Codex progressions he could see the full Codex template with all progressions at 0. Biffoid, Cephalodon and Thugfish seems to be the three "missing" entries for everyone. Not available ingame (at the moment). Screenshots showing 134 and not 138 since they were taken before implementation of the four Monria ones.

987227017a6342bd54e9319facf2c8c8.png

a392bf4b52ae8fb2e636e4d2749e4869.png

e0c788160798c0211b507eb36bc5eb98.png

Did'nt the Biffoids not already existed back in old Days when Hadesheim was a City and EU was still PE?

I thought they had a Copyright problem or something else and renamed Biffoids to Maffoids.

Last edited:
It would be great to have positions with the best spawns to hunt them :)
...built into the game, with wiki and bob the builder info and links to entropia life from within the game and an API almost anyone can latch onto. Maybe MA will see THIS one day.

From Monria, Shoggoth / Yog / Cultist / Shub but they don't give META (I think it is a bug..)

They do give meta now. I did Monria this weekend for the first time since the CODEX and I got Meta while hunting (quite a lot actually - 3 irrc)

Back