Calypso Day/Night Cycle

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Is there an accurate way to determine exactly when night will be on Calypso?

I had heard that it is day 3 hours, then night for 1 hour, but I have not confirmed this.

Reason I ask is I am trying to plan an event and would like to make sure I have the right time of day if at all possible.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide! :cool:

I don't see why they don't place a Calypso clock next to the radar and indicate day/night cycles on the map. I hate teleporting into darkness. I also think we should see some weather in world. We have plenty of clouds and volcano ash, they did light snow. Why not thunder and lightening storms, floods etc, dense fog at Twins the possiblities are endless

IIRC this was made by taking screenshots during 6 hours.

not sure if it has been changed tho

The cycle at any location is 4 hrs of day and 1 hr of night - total of 5 hrs.

Not only did Marco say it, I've measured it myself.

I'm sure someone could make a nice lil spreadsheet for each tp, if they felt so inclined.

Doesn't the day/night cycle get suspended or reset every time they take the servers down though? I'm sure I've read in here that this is the case.

Otherwise, a day night cycle by location would be a good idea.

Yes its 4 + 1 on Calypso, with one hour shift between Eudoria and Amethera: when the night is starting on Eudoria, there is one hour left on Amethera. And when the night come on Amethera, its morning on Eudoria.

Can't say for other planets as I'm Calypsan only...

I'd like to have an official answer about the possible suspension of cycle when servers are down. I hope the cycle is not suspended, so that we could predict day/night far in advance as any other civilization does since centuries. :laugh:

Back