Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer

CALYPSO EXPLORER CREATURE MAP

Short link: https://bit.ly/3aHaPWk

index.php

💾 Download​

🗺️ How to use?​

This map is released in PDF format. The best way to use it is:
  1. Download the .PDF file and open it up (I recommend using Google Chrome)
  2. Once the map is loaded you can zoom in (100% to 120% works best)
  3. Use the text search function (usually CTRL + F) to search for a creature name

📅 About versioning​

The download links above will be always for the latest version.

On August 2017 I gave the source files for this map to somebody else, so that he could keep updating since I had very little time. This was on version 1.4, and he released several new versions afterwards. Unfortunately I never got the updated source files back, so the changes he made are lost. I have decided to maintain this map again, so I will call this version 2.0 (the old version 1.4) and move forward from here to avoid version number collisions.

❤️ Sponsors​

The map is 100% free of charge, but I barely have time to play so sponsorship helps me find motivation to engage in these kind of community projects. A big thank you to the following avatars for their kind donations:

- Eve Evey Everglades, Drake Slade Corbett, Alindrina Alli Golden, Grand Master Pelzak PRO

If you want your name here feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Wtf? That is amazing! Great job and thx!

Can we upload this to the wiki or something too? Or pin this post or something?

WOW! Amazing work!

awesome map...does it exist for Amethera too ?

This is the first resource a mentor should pass to their disciple. THEN the Wiki

My Go To map.
If you need some help with updating areas, let me know and maybe we can organise a means to help you do this :)

Last edited:
And i must say that in most areas density of creatures is correct.Only if you go to an abandoned area and find 2-3 mobs start shooting fast and server will react and start spawning mobs in full areas capacity.I have tested that.

Back