Calypso Gateway - Rejuvenated for New Players

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
calypsogatewaybanner.jpg

September 28, 2012 - Planet Calypso AB announced today that new players will now have an easier access to the game through an improved Calypso Gateway.

Get the details published at the MindStar Media EU News site.

Last edited:
something is wrong with the banner

That said. Did they change Calypso Gateway again, or are they reannouncing the same improvement?

something is wrong with the banner

That said. Did they change Calypso Gateway again, or are they reannouncing the same improvement?

All of the details are in the MSM front page article and come directly from Planet Calypso AB press release dated today that I'm sure will be picked up by Bertha Bot.

What seems to be the issue with the banner - it works perfectly both in this thread as well as at the site.

All of the details are in the MSM front page article and come directly from Planet Calypso AB press release dated today that I'm sure will be picked up by Bertha Bot.

What seems to be the issue with the banner - it works perfectly both in this thread as well as at the site.

In this thread, it displays as "CalypsoGatewayBanner-600.jpg" and when clicking that link you only get a "You do not have authorization to visit this page blah blah" message

September 28, 2012- Planet Calypso AB announced today that new players will now have an easier access to the game through an improved Calypso Gateway.

Nice article! It was tons of fun going through there plus they give out sample Valkyrie for people to try...never enough vehicles lol.... Love the lil mobs and scenery is really nice..

I have no problem with banner I see it.

In this thread, it displays as "CalypsoGatewayBanner-600.jpg" and when clicking that link you only get a "You do not have authorization to visit this page blah blah" message

Yeah it shows as link only in this thread and if clicked "You do not have authorization to visit this page"

Image taken from article on www.mindstarmedia.com

CalypsoGatewayBanner-602x264.jpg

Indeed, what they all said :)

This is the message Crone received:
Crone, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Other than that, Crone loves Calypso Gateway as well. And for those who didn't do the "gateway" ob Arkadia.. you should!

I gave the link to click on to go to the MSM website, and highlighted it in blue.

I did not give instruction to click on the banner itself.

Hopefully that helps.

I gave the link to click on to go to the MSM website, and highlighted it in blue.

I did not give instruction to click on the banner itself.

Hopefully that helps.

This:
Code:
[ ATTACH]29494[/ATTACH]

Does not work. :)

It shows up as hyperlink named "CalypsoGatewayBanner-600.jpg" - clicking it yields the following message. It does not actually show the banner itself.

"Konve, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

The link to "get more details" work just fine.

This:
Code:
[ ATTACH]29494[/ATTACH]

Does not work. :)

It shows up as hyperlink named "CalypsoGatewayBanner-600.jpg" - clicking it yields the following message. It does not actually show the banner itself.

"Konve, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

The link to "get more details" work just fine.

Thank you. :)

This is confusing for me though, sorry. Does it mean that the banner is not showing for some at the top of the thread before my text, or that people are just clicking on the banner thinking that's the link?

Are you saying that the only thing that is being seen at the top of the thread is not the banner, but the
[ ATTACH]29494[/ATTACH]?

Just as a heads up, I never put a link on my banners, but rather put it in the text itself.

I followed the instructions for posting an image, and I see the banner just fine in this thread, so is there something else I'm supposed to be doing?

Last edited:

September 28, 2012 - Planet Calypso AB announced today that new players will now have an easier access to the game through an improved Calypso Gateway.

Thank you. :)

This is confusing for me though, sorry. Does it mean that the banner is not showing for some at the top of the thread before my text, or that people are just clicking on the banner thinking that's the link?

Are you saying that the only thing that is being seen at the top of the thread is not the banner, but the
[ ATTACH]29494[/ATTACH]?

Just as a heads up, I never put a link on my banners, but rather put it in the text itself.

I followed the instructions for posting an image, and I see the banner just fine in this thread, so is there something else I'm supposed to be doing?

Yeah its the image for the banner not showing, insted of image it`s an link CalypsoGatewayBanner-600.jpg :)

Does it mean that the banner is not showing for some at the top of the thread before my text...

Yes.

And it's not "some", i'm afraid, it's "everyone but you".

Log out or use "In-private mode" (IE) and you'll see it.

Back