Calypso Halloween Gift

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
Is a Halloween Candy Box

candy1.jpg

candy2.jpg

Beware these are in your materials tab of your inventory , thus in theory are lootable

/mod note/

3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer community staff. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum may be moved or deleted without notice.

I wonder if the Metabolic boost from this item and the Mindforce chips are stackable :)

Fixed OP screenie.

"Consuming this item will increase run speed, give you faster reload, rot your teeth, make your left-mouse-button finger twitch uncontrollably and increase your critical hit chance for 20 minutes."

can't be dropped on the ground or traded even if it show markup value icon!

but since it goes on materials section can it be looted on space/pvp?

if yes then it can also change hands!

Now we're getting limited use non-tradable gifts? What a slap in the face. As if the (L) broom stunt that RT pulled didn't get enough eye rolls.

Non-tradable makes sense for things like the VSE Mk1. MindArk needs to stop allowing planet partners to misuse the attribute as a lackluster attempt at a multi-accounter workaround, or whatever else they have in mind. Non-tradable restricts the sandbox element that makes Entropia so unique, and so appealing to a wide variety of demographics.

Now we're getting limited use non-tradable gifts? What a slap in the face. As if the (L) broom stunt that RT pulled didn't get enough eye rolls.

Non-tradable makes sense for things like the VSE Mk1. MindArk needs to stop allowing planet partners to misuse the attribute as a lackluster attempt at a multi-accounter workaround, or whatever else they have in mind. Non-tradable restricts the sandbox element that makes Entropia so unique, and so appealing to a wide variety of demographics.

Holy moly are you serious? Its a gift. :rolleyes:

Better late then never :D

Anyone knows about the others planets gift?

Wonder what Arkadia gift is or if it have any gift at all.

Holy moly are you serious? Its a gift. :rolleyes:

I also looted one from the zombie mutant event mobs, so it is also lootable.

Is a Halloween Candy Box

Beware these are in your materials tab of your inventory , thus in theory are lootable

I think that we need clarification on this. Is it lootable or not?

I should clarify my post. I mean lootable in pvp space.

If you are in game just try to trade with a friend. If you can put them in the window, most probably they will be lootable in space too.

Back