Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Are the sales of the CLD's added to the total revenue amount which is used to calculate the weekly payout?
If so, i assume we should expect a significant drop in payout once all the deeds have been sold.

no, that would defeat the whole purpose of the cld sale, if they gave the money away again.

no, that would defeat the whole purpose of the cld sale, if they gave the money away again.

??
Noone is giving money away, especially not MA. But the total revenue (decay, taxes and spending) is used as a basis for calculating the weekly payout. If the land deeds are part of that, which could very well be since it is also calypso generated revenue, then of course payout atm is really high. Who says the CLD sales are excluded?

??
Noone is giving money away, especially not MA. But the total revenue (decay, taxes and spending) is used as a basis for calculating the weekly payout. If the land deeds are part of that, which could very well be since it is also calypso generated revenue, then of course payout atm is really high. Who says the CLD sales are excluded?

the peds from the cld sales goes into an MA controlled avatars ped card, not into the revenue stream.

if you belive cld sales are a part of the revenue stream, you understand very little about why MA created the cld's in the first place.

u wish it was, but that wont make it true.

The payment is whenever MA wants it to be apparently.

yes, but the question was meant to be: does the last payment include the revenue generated until sunday midnight, as usual, or does it include the revenue of monday + half tuesday as well?

if it is the latter, next week (if payed on sunday) will include only 5 1/2 days, and will be probably a very small payment.

yes, but the question was meant to be: does the last payment include the revenue generated until sunday midnight, as usual, or does it include the revenue of monday + half tuesday as well?

if it is the latter, next week (if payed on sunday) will include only 5 1/2 days, and will be probably a very small payment.

It's a good question. Been wondering myself. But i assume it will only be 7 days as usual. That's the logical thing + they would make it really difficult for themselves if they did it like you suggested.

the peds from the cld sales goes into an MA controlled avatars ped card, not into the revenue stream.

if you belive cld sales are a part of the revenue stream, you understand very little about why MA created the cld's in the first place.

u wish it was, but that wont make it true.

I understand all too well, there are just some (a lot actually) things we have to guess at.
And if you understood my question and the situation derived from it a little better, you would realize that i wish anything BUT the cld's being part of the revenue stream.

Last payout included revenue for CLDs bought between VU 12.5.1 and serverside update (I didn't noticed any download) couple hours later, when revenue was paid. This is due to receiving revenue for CLDs that are in ones inventory when payment is activated.

It is possible therefore that we got it for 8.5 day.

That is unless MA in some way capped payouts to make it more stable at expected value. Since MM there is not much fluctuation in revenue despite few events like Queens and Elites. Instead there is steady increase of average ROI towards projected 30%.

Last payout included revenue for CLDs bought between VU 12.5.1 and serverside update

Where is it said/mentioned/stated by MA that bought Land Deeds are included in the revenue? I thought it was based on decay of items and the like...! BTW it's nothing against you Teiwaz, your just the latest person to say it.

Where is it said/mentioned/stated by MA that bought Land Deeds are included in the revenue? I thought it was based on decay of items and the like...! BTW it's nothing against you Teiwaz, your just the latest person to say it.

If I get you right, you misunderstood me.
I meant that CLDs bought right after VU and before payout, those CLDs are included while calculating how much revenue you are due. As if you bought X CLDs, you will receive extra X times 6.174 (last revenue per deed).
I do not mean that sales of CLDs affects revenue (I doubt it happens, but can't be sure).
Damn I hope it's clearer now, mind that English is my third language. And I didn't took it personally ;)

If I get you right, you misunderstood me.
I meant that CLDs bought right after VU and before payout, those CLDs are included while calculating how much revenue you are due. As if you bought X CLDs, you will receive extra X times 6.174 (last revenue per deed).
I do not mean that sales of CLDs affects revenue (I doubt it happens, but can't be sure).
Damn I hope it's clearer now, mind that English is my third language. And I didn't took it personally ;)

No worries, yes clearer on your comment :) Still I see a few people make comments about how the sale of the CLD's effect the return that we get.

Last payout included revenue for CLDs bought between VU 12.5.1 and serverside update (I didn't noticed any download) couple hours later, when revenue was paid. This is due to receiving revenue for CLDs that are in ones inventory when payment is activated.

It is possible therefore that we got it for 8.5 day.

That is unless MA in some way capped payouts to make it more stable at expected value. Since MM there is not much fluctuation in revenue despite few events like Queens and Elites. Instead there is steady increase of average ROI towards projected 30%.

But according to MA - all the deeds get the revenue, no matter if MA still holds them, so there isn't a difference who holds them at the time of the payout.

Payout

I noticed that some of you said you received your payout. Did it just go into your PED account? I still have yet you receive a payout :(

I noticed that some of you said you received your payout. Did it just go into your PED account? I still have yet you receive a payout :(

CLD payouts go to the PED Flow Centre (look for the icon in your Action Library to open this).

You can transfer the balance of the PED Flow Centre account to your PED Card at any time.

Payouts are in the PED Flow Center, you need to right click in game and go to the PED Flow Center. From there you can see what you've made and transfer it to your character.

it goes into your ped flow center. right click on your ped card...

PS: was beaten... twice... lol

yes but they paid Tuesday over 6 peds

yeah, looks like last week's payment of 6.17 was for a 8.5 day period, and this week's covered only 5.5 days.

yeah, looks like last week's payment of 6.17 was for a 8.5 day period, and this week's covered only 5.5 days.

Don't forget that the deposit bug probably had its affect also.

This is what happens when your VU is complete shite.

Can happen when everyone sells all their nice stuff to buy deeds.

One bad week out of three months isn't bad either.

Everything is so quiet this weekend! Even the auction is failing to shift anything of any value. I hope these CLDs are sold soon, we really need money back in game! I will be amazed if someone actually buys the 500CLD stack! Thats a huge investment!

Everything is so quiet this weekend! Even the auction is failing to shift anything of any value. I hope these CLDs are sold soon, we really need money back in game! I will be amazed if someone actually buys the 500CLD stack! Thats a huge investment!

At the very least this weeks payment shows brutal honesty in giving correct returns. I was fearing that they were pumping their stock while it was for sale. My concerns are reduced now.

Its all avg return, and once i buy all deeds i can afford I hope they are sold out immediately for the ingame economy to start picking back up hehe

Its all avg return, and once i buy all deeds i can afford I hope they are sold out immediately for the ingame economy to start picking back up hehe

if we go by auction stats only... and assume non are resales... then we half sold out... and the eager ones already bought... and took like 3 months to sell... should take another 3-6months to sell the rest if i would guess... which isnt bad since we are talking about 6mil$

if returns remain low.. and Cryene is half as good as i think it will be... could take a lot longer... look at apt. deeds... they too many many many months to be sold out... i know it is apples to oranges... but still

Back