jul 27

aug 03

aug 10

aug 17

aug 24

Spreadsheet Updated.

I just got an answer to my support case:

Hi Armin,

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this is causing you.
We are aware of this issue and are working hard to have this issue solved as soon as possible.
Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

and our cld payouts goes as bonuses for A1 Dungeon

LOL - where/when have we seen no payouts before? Ah, yes, when something new is, let's say, 'highly subsidised'? Is that really true again here, or associated with some problem of allocating in Caly space changes to the payout mechanisms?
C'mon MA, you must be aware of this... comment please? (more than personal copy/paste from support I mean...)

The last time this happened, is when MA had revenue share pay mayhems ped rewards. People complained, and they changed the prizes not to inlucde ped payments. Seems like the rewards for the new RDI might coming out of the planets revenue, i.e. cld owners are paying for the rewards.

This better not be the case.......as this would be daylight robbery to all CLD owners. I don't even own CLD's but when you use revenue from CLD's and the CLD owners have no say in the prizes.

This would be unacceptable.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: Disclaimer.....i don't know if this is the case, it might just happen to coincide.

October 27th: 4.0465

Additional info: The payouts happen usually on Monday at 1:00 AM. On Monday 10-19-20 the payout happened at 3:45 AM. So it looks like the problem already started in the week before the RDI and space update and the payout was triggered there manually. On Monday 10-26-20 they haven't reenabled the automatic payout yet and forgot the manual payout, too. So this payout is bigger, cause it covers a larger timespan of 8 dayes and 14 hours.

Last edited:
November 2nd: ?

No payout yet, looks like MA hasn't fixed the automatic payouts of the CLDs. Won't write a support case this time. I'm sure they will get enough of these messages, to remind them to press on the payout button.

it's much for only 5 days

Why are we seeing CLD delayed payouts now? CP Shares and AUDs seem to payout on time.

COVID related? Or, New normal?
:beerchug:

Back