Spreadsheet Updated.

CLD payout in Downtrend :

August 09 ------ 3.98633
August 16 ------ 3.80453
August 23 ------ 3.7188
August 30 ------ 3.66127
September 06 -- 3.22593
September 13 -- 3.1165

Will the ongoing Gold-Rush event improve the current CLD-payouts ?

Last edited:
I am not mad about the low ROI, but what are you guys playing? DL2 was delayed, Star Citizen is 10 years away, Diablo 4 is delayed. Far Cry is not out yet. Neither is Age of Empires 4. And don't tell me there is real life out there. It's all a simulation.

Axie Infinity: play-to-earn + let others play-to-earn for you

simply the Covid19 lockdown is ended many ppl is back in office
economy is crushed with lowest in history markup on items
entropialife register 3780 player versus 5000+ in dec20

caly borne ppl make ped on other plantet for CLD, but not
as much as if they play on caly, just a slice , the rest go to PP

the real interesting part is that the CLD are not falling 20%
on the lower return expectations... why ? because are rigged
as all teh other UL items.... holders do not sink them according
to ROI, and will not dump their CLD if not forced to
so just the ROI falls down... it happened in QE too
lower yeld, no sales...... inefficient market... old story

I still think that cost to play is too high and prevent the rise
of the playerbase.
without fresh players the lackustre economy wil not go better
basically we got too mnay drops and too small use for them.

[Edited: are PED and not PEC (luckily]
seems now that 3 peD +/- 5 / 10% is the standard for non event time now...
if halloween mayhem reflect migration we will see last 2 month (2 mayhem)
in the 4 peD ? is there an updated google sheet of all weekly price points?

Last edited:
I always though mayhem was an instance and not part of CLD income

I always though mayhem was an instance and not part of CLD income
That would be strange.
Every mayhem the returns went up considerably. Except now.
What changed?

That would be strange.
Every mayhem the returns went up considerably. Except now.
What changed?
CLD revenue is also from Caly born avatars. Perhaps this is the correlation we are seeing.

Just theorising, but might be the fact that previous mayhems had many low cat builds that weren't necessarily using the most eco gear or had the best looter skills.
DPS is still king, but now the competition aspect has been removed, I think many people are just happy poking away at their mission with more eco gear.
While turnovers might still be up, TT returns are likely better too.

CLD revenue is also from Caly born avatars. Perhaps this is the correlation we are seeing.

Just theorising, but might be the fact that previous mayhems had many low cat builds that weren't necessarily using the most eco gear or had the best looter skills.
DPS is still king, but now the competition aspect has been removed, I think many people are just happy poking away at their mission with more eco gear.
While turnovers might still be up, TT returns are likely better too.
But ANY event so far has resulted in way more than 3,5 ped return. Be it mayhem or migration or whatever.
3,5 ped for event time is really really dissapointing regardless of gear being used.

But maybe just maybe it was because of only half a week of mayhem. Maybe next week, after a full week of mayhem that it will be around 5 ped where it should be.

what?

Just 3,50 ped????
With this activity??

Can't be right!

Maybe people doing mayhem on other planets now counts towards that planets income? dunno just a thought

Or maybe it's not counting, period. Because it is now a universal event and therefore goes all into MA's budgets.

But ANY event so far has resulted in way more than 3,5 ped return. Be it mayhem or migration or whatever.
3,5 ped for event time is really really dissapointing regardless of gear being used.

But maybe just maybe it was because of only half a week of mayhem. Maybe next week, after a full week of mayhem that it will be around 5 ped where it should be.
I do agree. Lets wait for full week. In my oppinion 3.5 is fine for now.

Or maybe it's not counting, period. Because it is now a universal event and therefore goes all into MA's budgets.

I do agree. Lets wait for full week. In my oppinion 3.5 is fine for now.
The payouts are definatly very low for the insane amount of activity. I've started a new thread about it, to keep the CLD income thread a bit cleaner. Please respond there, if you have any more ideas.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mayhem-events-now-global-events.284458/

The payouts are definatly very low for the insane amount of activity
Wait for 7 days activity inside event before you choose to draw any relevant conclusions.

As Messi said, mayhem started with some delay and at the end of last week, the payout reflects exactly what it should be, next payout will be more. And will probably be better than during other mayhems as the new format is much more entertaining resulting in more activity.

Wait for 7 days activity inside event before you choose to draw any relevant conclusions.

As Messi said, mayhem started with some delay and at the end of last week, the payout reflects exactly what it should be, next payout will be more. And will probably be better than during other mayhems as the new format is much more entertaining resulting in more activity.
Please look at the other thread I have created and comment there... Just one thing: The turnover for Calypso in the last October week was 4.9 million peds in globals. The week before was max. 2.8 million peds in globals. There should be be a bigger increase in the CLD payouts (3.03 vs 3.5 peds).

Back