Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Ok, so mayhem def. goes to caly...

What about those who enter from different planets?? You can't enter in space for example.

They even changed the wording in the info to include the expression 'any location'. Maybe this was the truly original text and was copy-pasted, ignoring that someone at MA had picked up that you couldn't enter from space and used the wording 'planets' in more recent events.

I didn't check if you could access from Ark Underground, Ancient Greece, asteroids or moons - whatever have shares these days, but how would we identify if it was counted in payments anyway?

What about those who enter from different planets??
First Time i entered Mayhem, it was from Next Island. Only difference is about the Codex challenge, you have to travel all the way back to Calypso to get it. Otherwise you won't see "Halloween Creatures" in the list, nor either another location than the "planet you're on", in or out of the instance.

Guess it's a way for MA to make players temporarily desert other planets, to come back to Calypso to claim their points. 😏 And even stay on Caly for a while. That's what i did and now hunting on Caly since 2 weeks.

So yeah Mayhem will be good for CL owners 😎

And even stay on Caly for a while.
I prefer to return because of some positive vu content rather than 'persuaded' because I want to access the codex gains or visit the npc. Yes, CLD payouts are higher during mayhems, but how quickly do the more active users return to where they were before?

I came back for the keys and pills and all other little things that make Mayhem easier here.
Tomorrow I am living this cursed planet.

EL registered active 6players is rising this month from 3800 to 4020.
6% more so expect 0.2 to 0.25 rise in cld PED paid .
frankly speaking, a 2 ped per week is a 160 Ped per year projected
for a 5% return i think that there are regulated investments available
that give some more hope to get money back (and not with a withdraw tax)
probably a price in the 2000 ped per CLD and a 8% return would be more adapt.
but this is entropia, where all doubled up but drops........

You have a typo or maths glitch there around the subject of payout per week and weeks in a year Mstur...

Instead of 2 x wks=160 my calc is about 3.5 peds x 52 = 182 peds a year. That's about 6% a year without any compound interest calc based on 3k per deed as currently.

We could so easily have far more players in my opinion. It's like a 10x chance that has been refusing to happen for years already. So is it really a chance - or is there realistically a chance that EU will grow massively and Caly's revenue along with it? Still, 5-6% based on 3k is still either ok in those terms or a good increase in CLD value for longer-term holders in my view.

EL registered active 6players is rising this month from 3800 to 4020.
6% more so expect 0.2 to 0.25 rise in cld PED paid .
frankly speaking, a 2 ped per week is a 160 Ped per year projected
for a 5% return i think that there are regulated investments available
that give some more hope to get money back (and not with a withdraw tax)
probably a price in the 2000 ped per CLD and a 8% return would be more adapt.
but this is entropia, where all doubled up but drops........
Clds started with 1k so its amazing for now. I dont see any reason to complain.

@ Bamboocha i am not complaining at all
@ jetsina i used as a proxy the 3 ped rounded, i acknowledge that this is the lowest return period.
with those parameters i get 5.33 but 6 is ok
i just consider that the product should yield 8....9% to be interesting to hold, but is my opinion
personally i would never buy one, the PED i put in game are for ammo and gears
so what the buyer and seller find is a consensus price does not impact my game experience.

the main point is i see a rise in participants for the first time last month after the post-covid descent
of entropialife registered players, i hope it is the start of a rise that last to 20k users.

Last edited:
So this is being updated weekly but no updates in the sheet on main page for a while now. Could you update it @Meculus ?

So this is being updated weekly but no updates in the sheet on main page for a while now. Could you update it @Meculus ?
Hey :)

I handed off update rights to the spreadsheet a few years ago as my schedule has kept me from being able to keep this regularly updated. I'm happy to share edit rights with someone that would like to keep it updated :)

Back