Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Now that CLD have been moved to the exchange,

Cheers ;)

Thank you, Angel O2.

It's great that the investor will have more transparency on their investment dividend.
However, able to protect the investors' value will still be the problem.

More info should be allowed or shown to investors upon how on they made the dividend.
Otherwise, all these payout $$$ transaction is an unreliable info for players to invest but encourage players to take risk (gamble).

You dont count 1 share? you count 100x shares?
Well, I still count one share...

Only without measurement unit... Before the change to the Exchange Center one CLD gave around 3-5 peds per week. So the income at February 13th have been: 5.1916 peds. Now the minimum payout will be in the pecs range. So we will always get whole numbers as payouts (2, 3, 4, 5).

So when I write the payout for this week was 4. That means:

4 peds per old CLD
4 pecs per new Calypso land deed trust share

Last edited:
February 20th: 4
So the decimals are either not displayed or cut off and transferred onto the next week. I mean, the actual payout could have been, say, 4.3 ped per 1 CLD, but now it's rounded per share, 0.04(3). If the decimals are just not displayed, a major discrepancy in the tracking is gonna get accumulated in the long run.

Hello there!
Does anyone know how come the payouts have been exactly the same 3 weeks in a row now? Is it simply because the payout per deed is so small now? And these three weeks have simply coincidentally amounted to 5 pec a piece?
I trust it is not because the payouts have been become fixed, right?

I only want to make sure I have not missed something. It just looks so strange with 3 weeks of the exact same payout, when I have not had even 2 weeks match up, since I started tracking in 2016, haha.

Hello there!
Does anyone know how come the payouts have been exactly the same 3 weeks in a row now? Is it simply because the payout per deed is so small now? And these three weeks have simply coincidentally amounted to 5 pec a piece?
I trust it is not because the payouts have been become fixed, right?

I only want to make sure I have not missed something. It just looks so strange with 3 weeks of the exact same payout, when I have not had even 2 weeks match up, since I started tracking in 2016, haha.

The value has now been rounded to a whole pec, the decimals have been dropped and carried over to the following week.

The payouts have been changed to only pay out exact pecs per share, with a rollover of any fraction left over to next time.
It's like the other payouts from the share centre.

Great, thanks! It's as I thought then; it simply looked a little curious at first glance, haha
Thanks again guys!

No payout + support not responding. I will not panic for few more hours.
Today is holiday in Europe, so they wont answer till tomorrow.
Happend in the past, will be fixed tomorrow, payment most probably carried over to next week and 2 week payment there.
(Shares still sell, so not sure they would be able to track back that easily the 00:00 standings and make payment accordingly)

It may be related that the share history is only recording from Tuesday vu day at the moment, as if something has been cut off.
Please fix that as well while you're at it, MA...

Ludvig states they are aware of the missing exchange history, but no clear word afaik anywhere about the lack of a payout....
Communication in dribs and drabs, or is it bits and bytes?

Current price? Am not on at the mo, but it was about 36.7 or 36.8 a couple of hours ago I think.

Damn history only going back a week right now is VERY poor maintenance of information, but I think we all know that before the switch to shares the deeds were at something like 3.1k, equating to only 31 as shares, so with just minimal data points, we can still see it's an upward move.

Current price? Am not on at the mo, but it was about 36.7 or 36.8 a couple of hours ago I think.

Damn history only going back a week right now is VERY poor maintenance of information, but I think we all know that before the switch to shares the deeds were at something like 3.1k, equating to only 31 as shares, so with just minimal data points, we can still see it's an upward move.

Last week i sold some at 36.00, so yes, prices are falling that rapidly they have fallen to 36.7 by now :D

Back