Calypso Migration 2012

LT wave spawn is a joke. Hundreds of greed dots stay in the empty field and wait for 5+ minutes, then BANG - you're at revival (which is crowded already) because a dozen LTs spawned on your head. By the time you come back to the spawn it's again just a field of green dots :)

Yes, LT spawn is bad atm - in part also due to the change in mission count compared to last year, so now most ppl r hunting LTs - hope will change with first migration steps ... several LT spawns and mixed ones with elites would be also nice to see.

Yes, LT spawn is bad atm - in part also due to the change in mission count compared to last year, so now most ppl r hunting LTs - hope will change with first migration steps ... several LT spawns and mixed ones with elites would be also nice to see.

I think there's several LT spawns, for example between Livas and Fort Medusa.

It was like this last year also..

where did the longtooth go?

and where are shared loot eomon?

... several LT spawns and mixed ones with elites would be also nice to see.

Generally, mixed spawns would be a mess, pretty much because a few of us need to kill as many LT as possible (to finish the mission), and want to avoid wasting ammo and time on the elites (which doesn't count for that mission).

At some point what's waiting to happen is someone to start training "elites" onto other hunters so they (or friends that they help) will get a "clean" LT spawn.

Anyone know where the feffoid elite are?

Anyone know where the feffoid elite are?

I killed a few hunter elites south of Corinth yday, between the two hangar areas... maybe they are still there? :)

Yes, LT spawn is bad atm - several LT spawns and mixed ones with elites would be also nice to see.

Are you insane or just stupidly rich?

Are you insane or just stupidly rich?

I for one am INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! :wise:

There is a nice Longtooth spawn with Mulmun just to the east of it..... isn't that good enough for you Lucky_A?

Menace

Plenty of LT now they've moved to medusa, just spent the morning hunting them and not seen another green dot :)

Just gotta find out where the feff elite moved to. They're probably around medusa somewhere, will have a look after this hunt.

Plenty of LT now they've moved to medusa, just spent the morning hunting them and not seen another green dot :)

Just gotta find out where the feff elite moved to. They're probably around medusa somewhere, will have a look after this hunt.

All the Feff Elite you can handle South/South East of outpost South from minopolis

All the negative comments about MA trying to make money are only coming from the people who dont feel part of it. Im not, but still its nice to see people rallying around :D

thx for feff update guys.

All the negative comments about MA trying to make money are only coming from the people who dont feel part of it. Im not, but still its nice to see people rallying around :D

In which reality you live in? Of course, Mindark's only goal is to make the most money out of Entropia, and I have nothing against that, but their way ain't just right.

In which reality you live in? Of course, Mindark's only goal is to make the most money out of Entropia, and I have nothing against that, but their way ain't just right.

Pyhä quick question. It says youve been registered since 2006. Since that point in time you've only made 169 posts, spanning 7 pages of history on your profile.

6 out of 7 of those pages have been posts made since June of 2012, or roughly 85.7% of your posts. :jawdrop:

Roughly all of those posts have been negative shit like this one. :girl:

Are you a disgruntled former player, or somebody's alt? :scratch2: I'm just sayin. Your sudden appearance and attitude are peculiar. :wise:

Pyhä quick question. It says youve been registered since 2006. Since that point in time you've only made 169 posts, spanning 7 pages of history on your profile.

6 out of 7 of those pages have been posts made since June of 2012, or roughly 85.7% of your posts. :jawdrop:

Roughly all of those posts have been negative shit like this one. :girl:

Are you a disgruntled former player, or somebody's alt? :scratch2: I'm just sayin. Your sudden appearance and attitude are peculiar. :wise:

Yes, I made an alt in 2005, so I could spam in 2012. :lolup: And this time my post wasn't even anyway negative.

I hope moderator takes actions against you and your false accusations. I'm just saying. Just kidding, I don't care what you say. Last time I checked I live in a world where I have freedom to write and appear whenever I want.

But is it really their only goal?

Yes, I made an alt in 2005, so I could spam in 2012. :lolup: And this time my post wasn't even anyway negative.

I hope moderator takes actions against you and your false accusations. I'm just saying. Just kidding, I don't care what you say. Last time I checked I live in a world where I have freedom to write and appear whenever I want.

It wouldnt be the first time this has happened. Folks on this board are very intelligent as a rule of thumb, but some of them arent very nice, and an even smaller subset are just plain malicious bastards. As for my "false accusations" you aren't being accused of anything... yet.

I reported my own post to the mods to draw attention to this. They may be investigating you and doing an IP match against a database of banned users.

Well it's not like he was the only person thinking it.

It wouldnt be the first time this has happened. Folks on this board are very intelligent as a rule of thumb, but some of them arent very nice, and an even smaller subset are just plain malicious bastards. As for my "false accusations" you aren't being accused of anything... yet.

I reported my own post to the mods to draw attention to this. They may be investigating you and doing an IP match against a database of banned users.

Dig deeper, Watson.

What a nice comment I received from Magyar:

{removed}

If you can't take my words, either close your eyes or use the ignore button, afterall these are only words and opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I call shenanigans on this thread!!

:D

reported my own post to the mods to draw attention to this.

For the record:
I can find no connection of Pyhä Antero to any other account. the only thing I find is a request he made back in 2008 to change his forum name.

He seems to simply be a long time player that either spent a lot of time away and recently returned (if so, welcome back) or played a lot and simply ignored the forum until recently. Either way, he's clean from what my research says.

If you can't take my words, either close your eyes or use the ignore button...

Wrong. It's fine to state an opinion, fact, etc. here. What's not fine is slinging insults and trolling. That's what gets modded.

So everyone knock off the off-topic arguing please. Thank you.

*yawn*

So anyways. Aside from the trolling of one participant, anyone get anything good this migration period? So far I have seen a Regen XI chip, Mod Shadow, and another Kilik Vass sword. That's pretty dandy, but I get the impression the migration isnt as popular/profitable as it has been in years past.

Myself I have had some trouble with it, high losses and very low results. But it would be nice to hear others getting some decent successes.

*yawn*

So anyways. Aside from the trolling of one participant, anyone get anything good this migration period? So far I have seen a Regen XI chip, Mod Shadow, and another Kilik Vass sword. That's pretty dandy, but I get the impression the migration isnt as popular/profitable as it has been in years past.

Myself I have had some trouble with it, high losses and very low results. But it would be nice to hear others getting some decent successes.

Mod shadow, imp angel and vigi, adjusted samurai, the UL XI regen chip, an Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog, the Kilic Vass (which really needs to be replaced in the loot table with something not obsoleted by Next Island -- maybe an imp Vass or something). That's everything i'm aware of.

I know an adj FAP was looted a few years ago on an eomon, so it may be that this year's loot is less exciting, but that enhanced armor is pretty cool stuff, if extremely rare.

Edit: I forgot about the UL high-level TP chip that was looted. I guess it's just as well they didn't use this slogan, but it fits:
Migration 2012: Psyche!

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Mod shadow, imp angel and vigi, adjusted samurai, the UL XI regen chip, an Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog, the Kilic Vass (which really needs to be replaced in the loot table with something not obsoleted by Next Island -- maybe an imp Vass or something). That's everything i'm aware of.

Also several higher level (L) regen chips and a TP V (L) chip :)

*yawn*

1k LTs here - no fancy loot to brag about ... however did got 95% return on TT overall which is quite fine in my book ;) ... too bad most of it is TT food anyways :laugh: ... but counting reward value & skills aquired I almost see greeeeen :cool:

1k LTs here - no fancy loot to brag about ... however did got 95% return on TT overall which is quite fine in my book ;) ... too bad most of it is TT food anyways :laugh: ... but counting reward value & skills aquired I almost see greeeeen :cool:

Yea, I'm also getting pretty good return on LT ~90%. Eomon on the other hand, not so much :(.

See, it is possible to let people have a chance to loot powerful UL stuff ;)

Longtooth

Can someone give me coords to LT ? They moved from Cape Corinth hangar B west.

Thanks,

Andrei Tabak Dan

Back