Calypso OLA#59 Shop with 6 Full Shopkeepers! [26468, 54300]

Kenney

Provider
McKenna Kenney Freeman
Located on Amethera Outback Land Area #59 [26468, 54300], the Shop has 6 fully stocked Shopkeepers. 2 are outside and they contain the more premium items. 4 more are inside and there is a huge variety of stuff for everyone.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: I try to keep everything UNDER Auction MU by at least 1% or more. This is not possible for everything because prices always change, but you will find some awesome deals on items that i have that are way under MU.

The 2 closest TP's are:
Z's Little Farm - [29160, 56003]
Shinook Jungle - [27811, 50922]

attachment.php

attachment.php

Post below if you have any questions! Thank you!
McKenna Kenney Freeman

Last edited:
Wish more shops would put up inventory lists on PCF... shows that you value people's time :cool:

Kudos!

Wish more shops would put up inventory lists on PCF... shows that you value people's time :cool:

Kudos!

Thank You! I hope it helps people out. I'm going to keep it updated as I make sales or buy new items. Have an awesome day!

Apparently my prices are pretty good. Sold 6 items yesterday. All pets. Adding more products now. Spreadsheet is not updated for the new products but i will delete the sold ones.

Thanks!

Bump It! All Shopkeepers are fully filled with 20 items each! Check it out. Thanks

Back