Calytrade.com Gonna be overhualed

Sion

Hey guys thanks for your input, I was infact trying to modify a opensource auction script known as Webid.
However after speaking with a developerI hired last night it turns out it would be much cheaper to have custom work done to meet the needs for calytrade.com

I apologize for the half finished looked you all mentioned. I am not a professional developer. thought if you know any let me know, need to hire 2 more!

Also guys as far as Kaytubes.com goes that is a friends site linked to my hosting/domain on godaddy.com
(NOT my style music, but its his site not mine :p so please dont judge me for that.)

I want the community to know that I will always remain transparent as i develop calytrade.com and in roughly 10 to 14 days the site should have a professional and pleasant feel to it.

I would love feedback as to thing you would like to see offered if any. And also to have your support during this process would mean alot. I want to give back to the amazing community i have discovered in Entropia. Please support me as I do my best.

Back