Can MA official please confirm FFA mayhem instances in 2021?

LuisArkadov

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran
Was just wondering if someone at MA could re-assure us that FFA will be taking place in 2021?

While the new standard mayhem format offers a few interesting features many players are looking forward to FFA.

Any insights on that?

Cheers!
L.

I reckon something has to change though. The new model does not include 'buying' tokens. Which FFA indirectly did with star sales. I'm gonna guess the prizes will now be items not tokens. Or there won't be an FFA.

I reckon something has to change though. The new model does not include 'buying' tokens. Which FFA indirectly did with star sales. I'm gonna guess the prizes will now be items not tokens. Or there won't be an FFA.
That's my worry too. Having said that. Stars aren't tokens. So really there's no reason to complete decommission FFA.

FFA is, at least to me, the most fun of all mayhems.

Doing away with it is another shitstorm in the making. Hoping that it'll survive in some form or shape.

yaaay..ty Ludvig for answering

To put your worries to rest; yes, there will be FFA. More details and such will come later.

Last year Merry Mayhem was announced Nov 30 and started Dec 3, should we expect something similar this year?

Last year Merry Mayhem was announced Nov 30 and started Dec 3, should we expect something similar this year?
Practice instance's were started only at dec 3. Mayhem started a week later, i guess 7th or 9th this year.

I'm tipping the 8th is start date.

If that christmas ring 2021 would have at least an autoloot... this way it is just a boring ares ring perfected + 1k.

Back