Can people hunt in teams in mayhem solo event ?

UNKNOWN player just taken 17 765 PED from loot pool and nobody care - in solo event . I dont care even less :)
This is same as 10 years ago when people used unlimited L amps for profit ...
GL all you will need it.
definetly not your ID

UNKNOWN player just taken 17 765 PED from loot pool and nobody care - in solo event . I dont care even less :)
GL all you will need it.
You care enough to make a topic on forum and after many replies trying to tell everyoner they are wrong xD

Wait, this does matter.

The mobs inside Anni is not shared loot. If a team can be used to loot the mobs the leader can take all and collect all tokens which are not tradeable....

This is definitely not good. @Ludvig|MindArk
Wow nice idea to exploit FFA (and to hire dps support and looter takes all should be good to get all tokens as leader) but won't work for annihilation as only one person can enter instance 🤣

Wait, this does matter.

The mobs inside Anni is not shared loot. If a team can be used to loot the mobs the leader can take all and collect all tokens which are not tradeable....

Meaning someone can have multiple alts on team and funnel mayhem tokens to their main or Pay someone to do mayhem as well and get MORE untradable tokens.

Disregard, forgot about new team options

Last edited:
Wait, this does matter.

How can you collect the tokens from a looted creature in annihilation since youre not there? Do they make you a wire transfer of tokens?

Wait, this does matter.

Leader takes all team setting was removed many many many years ago 🤭

Wait, this does matter.

I was under the assumption that all the weird looter rules were removed some time ago? Isn't it just "Looter takes all" or "Damage share" that are available now?

Wait, this does matter.

Leader takes all function is no longer an option - There is Looter takes all and Contribution based.

So not possible to do something like that :)

Clearly I need to make teams more often :D.

My brain fart thought looter takes all was leader takes all actually. I can't believe I've been reading it wrong this whole time lol.

Clearly I need to make teams more often :D.

My brain fart thought looter takes all was leader takes all actually. I can't believe I've been reading it wrong this whole time lol.
but good idea to exploit the untradeable lootable items that might come up in future :D

but good idea to exploit the untradeable lootable items that might come up in future :D
Yeah I suppose mini mayhems, would work :oops::oops::oops:. But usually mobs are created as shared loot so it won't matter (hopefully)

While it is possible to join a team while inside the instance, there is no advantage to doing so, as there can only be one player in the instance at a time anyways.

Thanks for the clarification.

I see at least these advantages :
  1. Being able to chat with a friend in another solo Anihilation instance and use the Team chat
  2. Compare our loots in real time
  3. Spam Globals with the name we decided to set, like "Warants are back" or whatever :)
Still not gaining "financial" advantages. :)

Nothing wrong going on... You cannot go inside as a team but you can team up afterwards to hide your name. MA made all other annihilation mobs shared, they forgot about these.
No, they did the opposite. They were always shared and they started removing them. HM is the exception. (see HM Boss)

All mobs, unless boss, should be non-shared. Without question.

GL all you will need it.
This is a terrible take. Why would anyone care? It's someone hiding in a team, now living rent free in your head, who was in cat 9.

It's not rocket science. There are far more unsavory things going on to be wound up about.

No, they did the opposite. They were always shared and they started removing them. HM is the exception. (see HM Boss)

All mobs, unless boss, should be non-shared. Without question.
I stand corrected then.

After reading so much nonsense I feel like only hunting in team from now on so if anyone wants let's share the "svirlies", I need sone of other people's luck rubbing on me to loose the 85% returns curse. So please invite, just use an appropriate name for the team, seen too many ugly ones lately.

I see no wrong doing but at the same time people can be very creative when they are looking for ways to exploit the game so my question for @Ludvig|MindArk is:

If there is no advantage to teaming up why did you leave this disclaimer in the announcement?

This event is for solo hunters. Any attempt to abuse team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

So.................... can we team up or not?

I see no wrong doing but at the same time people can be very creative when they are looking for ways to exploit the game so my question for @Ludvig|MindArk is:

If there is no advantage to teaming up why did you leave this disclaimer in the announcement?

Did you miss the part where teams in mayhem automatically get 5 digits and steal them from honest solo players?

you are meant to be solo inside the instance,

but i am sure being in a team while being solo inside the instance is fine

you are meant to be solo inside the instance,

but i am sure being in a team while being solo inside the instance is fine

If there is disclaimer, that means that MA prepares for possible exploit when someone would find a way to get in in team.
So this means there is small chance that someone would exploit.

We simply do not have enough info to know if there was meaningless team up while solo in instance, or was there forementioned exploit.

Just saying....

If there is disclaimer, that means that MA prepares for possible exploit when someone would find a way to get in in team.
So this means there is small chance that someone would exploit.

We simply do not have enough info to know if there was meaningless team up while solo in instance, or was there forementioned exploit.

Just saying....
Mindark put a disclaimer to quell the firestorm and say they're threatening people (basically shaking a fist), but they're actually taking no actions. It does not mean there is an exploit of teaming in a solo event and even if there were, there is no competitive advantage here. They might as well go to FFA.

There are so many more exploits and bugs that need to be fixed than to be focusing on someone, people, or someone and their alt family hiding in a team.

While it is possible to join a team while inside the instance, there is no advantage to doing so, as there can only be one player in the instance at a time anyways.

With respect, the question would be rather whether it could be an advantage being in a team concerning loot. E.g. when the avatar in question has had big loots recently and would have to face the usual pay-off afterwards. E.g. when there are teammates with higher looter levels than the avatar in question as to the quality of the loot. A.s.f.

With respect, the question would be rather whether it could be an advantage being in a team concerning loot. E.g. when the avatar in question has had big loots recently and would have to face the usual pay-off afterwards. E.g. when there are teammates with higher looter levels than the avatar in question as to the quality of the loot. A.s.f.

No impact, because only the looter triggers the loot, and not the combination of the killers.

Thus, any hunter in its own instance has no impact at all on loot any solo hunter will get, being solo or in "fake" team. ;)

But usually mobs are created as shared loot so it won't matter (hopefully)
You know how sometimes in Mayhem instances you get the 2 HP buff when someone else pops fireworks buff in another instance? It is another instance but there has to be some proximity detected... Now imagine someone's autoloot pill from another instance would loot your mobs in Mayhem when they are shared :LOL:

Back