Can People really be trusted?

Status

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
We come to Entropia Universe to have fun and leave any care's of bad things in the real world. We make friends over the months we think we start too really know the people behind the avatar, then the day comes when they ask to have a lend of a item or a weapon or something. You ask yourself can i really trust this person? Finely you work up the strength to hand over the item and hope it gets handed back to you.

You never think about all the other things that could go wrong the only thing that really goes though your head at the time is if you will ever see this item again. 99% of the time we see the item safely home again but there are those
out there that are not this lucky.
Coming back to never really thinking about all the other things going wrong there is one that i have seem happened now to two of my good friends, this is before the trade is even made. Do you really know who you are clicking on?, are you watching and paying attention too who you are clicking on before the trade?

Most of the time we do not think about what we are doing and it can end bad for some. Most you would have herd about the slip up with a trade made by PostHistory and trading his Imp fap to a stranger, but lucky this person was nice and did the right thing and gave it back right away.
Also later today in the world of EU another good friend of mine did this, clicked on the wrong person for a trade, she (Maxine Maxi Evans) was not so lucky. Maxi was going to trade with a friend when she clicked on Manic Oil Digger from Dawn Daemons eXtended, now he is a well know guy by many also well known by myself, i could never see him as someone to do such a thing like this but he has just shown me wrong.

As this was a mistake there is not much that can be done but wait and see if Manic dose the right thing and give the peds back also it was a big amount of peds that was taken (669).
If you see Manic Oil Digger also known as Janis Janku Gasisonok soc (LV Army) is his second avatar please just give him a tap on the shoulder and tell him to do the right thing.

Good can come out of this but when there are people out there doing the wrong thing it makes you think if you can really trust others!

also i can see there is another thread bout this sorry for the double up.

Last edited:
2nd avatar huh....

I can almost guarantee now the avatar has been named and exposed, he WILL do the right thing :D. But who am i to judge without hearing the opposing side of the story :rolleyes:

I can almost guarantee now the avatar has been named and exposed, he WILL do the right thing :D. But who am i to judge without hearing the opposing side of the story :rolleyes:

well this story hasnt a happy ending as of yet,,,,

well this story hasnt a happy ending as of yet,,,,

A pretty well known avatar name though. You should expect him to do the right thing. Well im hoping he does anyways.

98% certain he will

PS im out healing atm leave me a lone :D :p

i had him in PM and asked nicely for him to give Maxi the peds back he told me he was not going to give them back.

Hope everything turns out for the best. :(

all we can do is hope he will do the right thing but from what he was saying in my pm with him he made it sure he did not what to give the peds back to Maxi.

If you see Manic Oil Digger also known as Janis Janku Gasisonok soc (LV Army) is his second avatar please just give him a tap on the shoulder and tell him to do the right thing.

Have do you know its his second avatar?

A person with a need for two avatars is unlikely to do the right thing... and a Mo has already asked him and he refused I doubt he cares all that much about reputation

2nd avatar huh....
hmmm... someone needs to come clean and do the right thing, no mater what the situation we are all human beings and our human race depends on the right thing, he knows whats right from wrong. Only the right thing will give him peace in his life and karma will bite him in the ass if not.

Have do you know its his second avatar?

I know this is his second avatar because i use to fap Janis and then one day he asked me to fap Manic when i was talking to manic i asked if Janis said i was a good fapper and he told me that it was the same person still.

you could always get him banned, wont get your peds back though... thats all up to him :(

its too bad people are like that... it'll come back to him in the end

ehhh first part of the post was nice to read and I thought it would be a nice discussion about the very important topic that is mentioned in the title...
However then it turned out to be another hmm someone is a bad guy, now all others have to know he is... thread. Well ofc he is...

its just a shame that it has come to this, from someone that is well known.

I personaly think he is a fool.

This game is based on personal rep and soc rep and his shot over sutch a small amout on the scale of things

Well this thread will be locked soon.

Honestly you may never truly get to know the people you play with. We like to hope that we do, and in some cases, we do.

In regards to what happened, an item wasn't loaned and never returned. A mis-trade happened and it turned out that the other party just ended up to be an ass (no offense, I don't know the guy)...from the sounds of it you never really knew him to well anyway.

He is a Dawn Deamon, what do u expect. It is why they are our mortal enemies. But think ureself lucky, 669 ped is not alot compared to what some have lost recently. There have been MM's,tango's, impmk3's and a bunch of other stuff scammed. Think how you would feel if you had lost those items. All I can say is, I hope those ppl got those items back when they didnt cost alot.

Well this thread will be locked soon.

Honestly you may never truly get to know the people you play with. We like to hope that we do, and in some cases, we do.

In regards to what happened, an item wasn't loaned and never returned. A mis-trade happened and it turned out that the other party just ended up to be an ass (no offense, I don't know the guy)...from the sounds of it you never really knew him to well anyway.

you mustn't have red this thread to well if your not understanding the first part and the second part are bout to different things

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harrassed you, file a support case on the official EntropiaUniverse.com website.

I bolded the part that could cause this thread to get locked.

Also, I understand the post you made just fine :)

but my thread is also about mistake and how we can all make them not just personal issuse.
but never mind it gets closed or locked that is fine.

but my thread is also about mistake and how we can all make them not just personal issuse.
but never mind it gets closed or locked that is fine.

I know, and I think it was a good post...but you brought in another Avatar's name in hopes of it causing him to return the ped that was accidentally given to him...that makes it a personal dispute...had you created the thread and not mentioned his name then it would have alleviated all of that :)

But I'm not a mod, maybe they don't see it the same way that I do.

Oh well stuff happened its not hard to change it/ rewrite it later on without names

Oh well stuff happened its not hard to change it/ rewrite it later on without names

Dont change a thing.The person brought it on themself and I for one am grateful for the information ;)

Dont change a thing.The person brought it on themself and I for one am grateful for the information ;)

im talking if this thread gets locked i can still tell my little story but with out names

Manic Oil Digger, hey? DD... taking notes..:whisper: Let's see what happens but i wouldn't hold my breath.

2 options....money back or +1 to the scam list:popcorn:

Status
Back