Can t see my destroyed quad i my inventory

JUmpingJAckFLas

Old Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Turpov JUmpingJAckFLash Flytest
My quad was destroy by a pirat

i can see only the health-bar of my quad in my inventory, can t select it, can't spawn it

(i have the same problem with one Hell Key in a box...cant select or grabb it but i see his health-bar

maybe somebody have an idea..im stuck in space

thanks

Ps : i changed my drivers card, and relog some times, changed graphic option.....

For the key in a box can you add something else to the box and drag select it all together to move it to your inventory out of the box?

Log out and trash this folder: \Users\Public\entropia universe\public_users_data\shaders\cache\

Vehicles can only be spawned if they have more than 3% TT value, not to be confused with SI value. If Svarog's suggestion above does not help, I would try making a support case.

Best of Luck

Dirk

Thanks for help guys :)

i finally re installing another video driver and re installing entropia

Have some problem with client loader but now i can see my quad with his real picture..same for others tools (not red cross)

Have a nice day

As Savrog already mentioned -- clearing shader often helps with invisible or crossed out icons

No need to reinstall, in most cases.

Beside the manual method Savrog mentioned - there is a clear shader button in the tools from startup screen :wise:

It was removed a few months ago, hence this acrobatics with folders :)

Really?
Well don´t check that tools very often - obviously :D

Thanks for correction

Back