Can we have a Pet Sound Volume Controller

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
The infinitely looping pet sounds are one of the most annoying "features" in this game and force me to mute all game sounds while im stood next to someone with their pet active. If we could have a separate pet volume controller that would be really really appreciated.

ear plus (L) only 19.95 ped from the TT and you need to buy a new set every ten minutes.

The infinitely looping pet sounds are one of the most annoying "features" in this game and force me to mute all game sounds while im stood next to someone with their pet active. If we could have a separate pet volume controller that would be really really appreciated.
for the love of all that is Holy - YES PLEASE

and another one for this tool please
[VSE Mk. 1]

As i don't want to see this thread dying like the old

I can understand the client interface designer loves cats, and listens to their meow meow 24 hours a day, but that's not everyone's cup of tea. So please implement a Pet volume bar ! Just to put it at 0 (y) I am tired of muting the whole game.

Large.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the pet noises but for the most part I can live with them . There are exceptions, the axe pet and the gorilla make sounds that are far too loud compared to other sounds in the game. How can any pet be louder than a gun. I complained a few years ago that my laser guns were very quiet (it was one reason I swapped to BLP). Forget about balancing the economy, get a sound engineer in for a day and get in to balance the sound, louder guns and quieter pets please.

Hell let me loose on the sound mixing and I will do it myself !!!!!

My apologies, I have to bump this.

Yesterday I had to stop a hunt because someone came along with a pet and that was just annoying. And before I destroyed any of my RL-equipment I left. Cats, dogs, Tezlapods, ... I don't know what's the worst. By now this just triggers me every time I hear it.

Sorry :(

My apologies, I have to bump this.

Yesterday I had to stop a hunt because someone came along with a pet and that was just annoying. And before I destroyed any of my RL-equipment I left. Cats, dogs, Tezlapods, ... I don't know what's the worst. By now this just triggers me every time I hear it.

Sorry :(
I’m surprised you even play with sound on, it’s all pretty annoying to me not just the pets haha.

I wish there was proper music too; I hope the new engine fixes this

Thread is soon a year old. Has anyone from MA seen this ? Do we need to spam the Support with individual tickets? I thought the whole reason for a Suggestions/Wishlist part of the forum was to have some dialogue with the developers?

I’m surprised you even play with sound on, it’s all pretty annoying to me not just the pets haha.
Well, hunting without the sound of weapons and mobs is kind of lame. I know that I'm not a PED-cycling badass, but when I play I do it for the fun of it. But yes, when I'm moving around in a mobile centre or whatever, I surely can/do take my headphones off.

We've seen your suggestion and feedback and I will forward it to our development team :)
Yes! Please! I'd be thankful if that won't be delayed until UE5.

i been on mute for like 10 years cause of the stupid pet noises

all spawned pets when a player is not actively doing something that requires the pet to be spawned should become killable in 5 mins - that will fix it

most of the "new" pets are silly and do not even fit with the game imo - kittys, bunnys really lol

i been on mute for like 10 years cause of the stupid pet noises

all spawned pets when a player is not actively doing something that requires the pet to be spawned should become killable in 5 mins - that will fix it

most of the "new" pets are silly and do not even fit with the game imo - kittys, bunnys really lol
Their history kind of explains this; the "new" pets were intended for ComPet crossover content. But yeah, they should probably have their battlecries changed at this point, as they don't sound Entropian at all. Snablesnot battlecry sounds like Entropia. Kitty battlecry sounds like some video started autoplaying in one of my browser tabs and I need to close it.

Add the fist bump action as well , that would be nice.
And add a way to reactivate the alert before you misclick the storage shuffle nuke

Can we add a weapon volume bar too so I can permanently turn it off?

Would indeed be cool to have a pet like that, who can control the sound volume. Unlocks at level 147, so some skilling required...

Hello!
We've figured out what's causing the volume issue with some of our pets.

We're on a mission to make their sounds less loud and frequent, so you won't have to worry about that anymore. While we don't have an exact date yet, we're crossing our fingers to get it done sometime this year.
Thanks for hanging in there with us. We're working hard to make your pet experience even better :beerchug:

Back