Question: Can you let us know when the loot lag is in future patch notes please?

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Hi,

Before Patch 11.8.x, we all looked at our watches and noticed loot lag was at 12 minutes past the hour every hour. (Trust me, it was)

Since the recent patch 11.9.x, it has been moved to 27 minutes past the hour.

Can you advise of the new time for when participants have to wait 2 minutes to get their loot due to [hamsters needing feeding / insert excuse here] so we can make a cup of coffee or tea :coffee: (or just log off)

Alternatively, can you sort out what the problem is, most posters on the forum are too polite to raise support cases, but its annoying. It's a recent 2011 problem and if anyone from MA / SDS is reading I'd like you to investigate it.

Thank you!

:)

It's not every hour, it's every second hour :wise:

Yes please fix thank you :)

Glad only 2 people notice it, although many more talk about it in society chat.....

Be brave.... or be stuck with it.......

Yesterday it wasnt only at x.27...i had it at x.57 to :(

so every half an hour here ^^

and yes your times are correct i noticed it aswell ;)

and yes your times are correct i noticed it aswell ;)

Glad I'm not going mad, I only had 3 soc mates to ask, usually on a Friday night they'd have been at least 12.

Worries me a lot, then again, I can sit on the lawn, look up at the stars and ponder the mysteries of existence. :)

Same here, 27 minutes every odd hour GMT, most noticeable to me from 15:00 and into the evening.

... It's a recent 2011 problem and if anyone from MA / SDS is reading I'd like you to investigate it.

Thank you!

:)

Its not a recent one... that loot lag was very much present before vu10 and prolly earlyer also. We had It for months (no official answers or explanation been done when fixed I think), I think Its MA`s core loot system overcooking somehow lol. Annoying as hell I agree.

Cheers,
Robo:smoke:

Its not a recent one... that loot lag was very much present before vu10 and prolly earlyer also. We had It for months (no official answers or explanation been done when fixed I think), I think Its MA`s core loot system overcooking somehow lol. Annoying as hell I agree.

Cheers,
Robo:smoke:

Tell you what is new, and I'm not the first to post about it, you cant have a 3 minute piss without coming back to find yourself at the revive.

That annoys me, but I may save it for another thread.

What do you mean I've already posted about it? ;)

here we get the "11 'o clock lag" . between 10:45 and 11:15, hate it.

here we get the "11 'o clock lag" . between 10:45 and 11:15, hate it.

No, I'm sorry you'll have to co-incide your clock with milena jingles post above. Stop being awkward! ;)

Do MA or what the Company has for namne just now, take part-time of for the loot servers nowdays.:wtg:

Back