Can you loot spawned vehicles?

mandu

Stalker
Society
Victory
Mandu Mojo Marconi
I've read and heard conflicting stories regarding looting vehicles.

Is it possible to loot a spawned vehicle with items in it's storage?

i had the contents of my vehicle looted when I died when the vehicle was shot with a rocket in pvp 4

Something may have changed recently, but IME once a car is spawned it cant be looted no matter what you do to it.

pretty sure it can be (from hearsay recently) I dont feel like testing, but with a hotkey to set to send it to storage that should never happen. Maybe a timer for sending vehicles to storage is needed.

pretty sure it can be (from hearsay recently) I dont feel like testing, but with a hotkey to set to send it to storage that should never happen. Maybe a timer for sending vehicles to storage is needed.

there is a timer. if your vehicle is not in your radar for longer than 10 min then its automatically spawned back to your storage

there is a timer. if your vehicle is not in your radar for longer than 10 min then its automatically spawned back to your storage

was meant in context with pvp 3/4. So miners cannot just put all there stacks in vehicle and auto send it to storage in a nano second.

sry back on topic, interested to hear of more confirmation on this.

Subscribing :popcorn:

As far as I know, no.

If they HAVE changed it, we deserve answers as to why it wasn't in a VU listing.

It has been tested by me and answer is NO - cars are still not lootable.

I think you are a bit confused. Spawned vehicles can't be looted (unless something changed), while vehicles in your inventory can be looted when you're killed.

I think you are a bit confused. Spawned vehicles can't be looted (unless something changed), while vehicles in your inventory can be looted when you're killed.

Clarification please: the loot thats in your vehicle which is in your inventory can be looted? Or the actual vehicle can be taken from you as long as it's in your inventory?!?!

Clarification please: the loot thats in your vehicle which is in your inventory can be looted? Or the actual vehicle can be taken from you as long as it's in your inventory?!?!

The loot that is in the car`s storage can be looted if your vehicle is in your inventory. The vehicle itself can`t be taken away from you since it is like all other items that can`t be looted (tools, armors, weapons etc.).

Back