Cancelled Withdraw

MassPaNick

Hatchling
So I made a choice to initiate a withdrawal. I'm of course here because I turned around next day and sent a ticket to cancel it. Since I marked it under the category of withdrawals should I expect to get my PED back ages later?

shouldn't take that long. I cancelled a withdrawal, opened a ticket about it, and got it back within 30 mins.

That's reassuring to hear actually. They normally get back to me same day, normally within hours of a ticket being sent. This one however it's been a couple days. Just needed to ask since this was a new pattern.... and of course since im down bad on my PED card lol

That's reassuring to hear actually. They normally get back to me same day, normally within hours of a ticket being sent. This one however it's been a couple days. Just needed to ask since this was a new pattern.... and of course since im down bad on my PED card lol
Depending on when you submitted it could play a factor.

I tend to get responses same day (when submitted early enough Sweden time); however, if I submit a ticket too late on a Friday (which is only like noon my time) then I usually hear no response until Monday or Tuesday.

They usually include the phrasing that they have no "economic support on weekends" so if you submitted your ticket late Thursday/Friday, it's possible they just are getting to it today/tomorrow.

Depending on when you submitted it could play a factor.

I tend to get responses same day (when submitted early enough Sweden time); however, if I submit a ticket too late on a Friday (which is only like noon my time) then I usually hear no response until Monday or Tuesday.

They usually include the phrasing that they have no "economic support on weekends" so if you submitted your ticket late Thursday/Friday, it's possible they just are getting to it today/tomorrow.
11:56:57 on 08/07 lmao so yeah not at a good time, yeah I appreciate the reply. Makes sense. I'll have to sit tight

It can take up to 72 hours for support to process your withdraw cancellation, during work days. Don't worry they tend to do it much sooner than that. My guess by tomorrow afternoon you'll get your peds back on your ped card.

Back