Cannot log in/Internal Error

Nikos Eordeus

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Nik Eor Skan
Anyonee else having trouble logging in? It been like this for like more than 10h. I was around East Corinth Hangars and couldnt use a tp chip, T back to rev or use a portal.

index.php

The whole left side Calypso near Camp Phoenix has crashed from a few hours ago and all avas are stuck on these servers.

The amount of times servers go down nowadays is unacceptable, its literally every few days/once a week that part of the game is unplayable due to server issues that usually last a few hours or more. I was planning to hunt drone coordinators at camp phoenix, but now I cant. Thanks MA

You need to send support if you still can't login and ask your avatar to be relocated. I was also stuck in that side of Caly lol

I got also an advice. When you can't spawn a vehicle, tp or you cant loot just run to another server. its dumb that we don't get the option to move to another server if we relog.

Last edited:
Yep! this is happening again, Well to myself at atleast, I can login into the Game fine but not the website account. Just like the last few time this has happened, I guess I just have to wait until the login error is fixed.

On my side it was rooter/wifi related. Did you try login on your phone ;)

Back