Cannot Log in..?

Smoking Holland

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Twilight Circus
More people have this problem just now..?

Unexpected error accured...bla bla,contacted support and they say some servers are down:mad:

me2 since last hour or so

Weird, I'm mining right now and everything's fine.

for 4 hours now i cant login

I can't log in...

Was last at the Fort Fury server.

Same here.
"An internal error has occurred. Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact support for assistance."

Same here.
"An internal error has occurred. Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact support for assistance."

Also at Fort Fury

Same for me and it´s not the first time, lesson learned...never log out at fort fury ??

Same here.

Same here

im also there

logged out at fury last evening, thismorning I`m trying for more than 6 hours, nothing yet :/

Same for me at fort fury

No issues here, not fort fury.

For those stuck: You could try a support case asking them to move you to a different server. Maybe live support can help too IDK?

still no ETA on the fix?

Same issue here. Last logged in at Fort Fury. Created a support ticket just now.

I got moved to Port Atlantis by Support. Problem solved.

nope. still cant login 8 hours and counting

Not here...arrgghh...i want compensation for my would have bin losses:sleep:

I can't login either.

Same for me...great job MA fixing stuff so they get even more broken...

My impatient self is in(moved to PA)..thx support MA..gl all:cheer:

same for me. typical when I'm about to log in for the first time in over a year...

Why dont they just restart the FUCKING server... damn

Same for me - Was at Fury - now at PA - quick work by support :)

We are aware of this issue, and the team is working on it. I will try to give another update once it is fixed.

We are aware of this issue, and the team is working on it. I will try to give another update once it is fixed.
Good. I haven't been able to log in for 8 hours. I'd think that your best business hours are during weekends, so a contingency plan would be nice for the future.

Back