Help: Cannot see the avatar in the "avatar building area"

Robinffs

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Robin Robinffs Borg
My girlfriend got her computer up and running now, when she logs in to her account for the first time she can't see her avatar. Help?

My girlfriend got her computer up and running now, when she logs in to her account for the first time she can't see her avatar. Help?

What specs of the computer and are they meeting the requirements named on the website?

She have a rather good computer, if you check on the entropia loader she could run the game in high settings, almost very high..

Tried relogging, resetting graphic settings, changing between different setting, downloaded nvidia physx.. Running out of options :(

thried safe mode ? repair function ? maybe reinstall drivers to an old one ...

I'm gonna try the repair function.

((Didn't work)) We can only see parts of the eyes when she tries to change gender and body attributes..

Last edited:
Does she have an ATI graphics card? It sounds like the old problem those cards had when Crysis launched and only bits appeared.

Yeah, she have an ATI 5450 card

I'd suggest making sure she's got a recent Catalyst driver installed, other than that try turning the settings down to minimum and see if makes any difference.

Tried changing the settings to low and running in safe mode, downloaded the latest cataclyst stuff yesterday.

Otherwise try making the avatar on your computer then after making log into EU at GF computer

Gonna try that when we come home today. Thanks for all the suggestions :)

Back