Cant add friends or people in society

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Dear all,

I can't add any friend or send friend request. Nor can I add people in my society.

Am I the only one having this issue ?

Thank you.

My society cannot get rid of the people that are no longer in it. They continue to show up as Society Friends as well.

You can try a support ticket.

My society cannot get rid of the people that are no longer in it. They continue to show up as Society Friends as well.

You can try a support ticket.

As we know now even a support ticket doesn't help ....

TY for trying HHH :)

Who to ? The support ticket.

My support case was just closed due to it being an old case. Naturally, the issues mentioned never got resolved. I have no idea if that an automated process or not. But at least it is something you have to look forward to.

Guys I spoke with Mike some time ago he is looking into why people are still in societies that are not in the games society, he called them Ghosts, also the people who do join the society via the EL society page are not being generated in the $memberlist but in fact are added and their globals will show, again I spoke with Mike about this and he told me he would contact me when he finds the issue. I spoke with Svarog in the EU Discord and he told me a person to contact, so I contacted Wauspaus, they helped a good deal but everything that needs to be addressed is on Mikes end.

The friends list thing seams to be random one minute I can add people but again other times the friend request is no where to be found.

Edit: I just noticed this is a year old thread I apologize for bumping this!

Back