Banned
Society
Freelancer
Eelco Leussink
i thought,
why not play a funny arcade game for a change
.. opening sonic...

"
TuFFKiD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

"

any help would be appriciated ofc..

I believe that non-premium members can't play the arcade. You can view scores and all, but no playing. I believe MB did that so premium members get some more benefit for their donations.

TuFFKiD said:
i thought,
why not play a funny arcade game for a change
.. opening sonic...

"
TuFFKiD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

"

any help would be appriciated ofc..

i think when u get that statement it means the arcade is turned off. try again over the weekend and it might be on.

just for premiums afaik

Back