Help: cant revive in space

Society
The Smurfs
Boardian Chilix Corunian.
Stuck in space without being able to revive araund caly server after being shoot down
Anyone had this problem? any trick? tried relogging a few times but doesnt work either :mad:
pls pls kim or anyone fix it and send me to arkadia :)

Avas stuck

Fr33DoM Portuguese F1ght3R
cociug Cristy cristian FLoating in caly SS
Boardian chilix corunian =Floating in caly SS = move to arkadia
DTF The Prophet= move to next island
Tengu Yama Mono = floating in calypso training grounds

at normandie needs reset:

John Black Knight
Alaina Bonnie Scotia
Teshik Sargreg
Jason Wanderer

Last edited:
make a support case and ask MA to spawn you on the nearest station
this is a known bug for over a month

Shimmers havin a gripe day today -check other threads LOL:)

Grrrrrr, same problem here!!!

Hi.
Yes i cant revive in space too...
:mad:

This happened to a soc mate...nothing you can do without support moving you. This is a bug and MA STILL has not fixed it.

This happened to a soc mate...nothing you can do without support moving you. This is a bug and MA STILL has not fixed it.

Yeah.. doesnt really fit what Bjorn said on EF in january:

"Further development of space travel and space content will be one of MindArk's bigger priorites in 2012."

source: EF Post

Makes one wonder if we see a big space update/change "soon", and they therefore dont bother using resources on fixing space bugs.. Must be so busy with Space since they havent fixed the 2 months old FL bug either.. (GETTING PRETTY ANNOYING AS A SOC LEADER!!!)

Im Stuck To In space

Have pas 3 hours now and im stil stuck in space floating like a balon.........:mad:

Hi.
Yes i cant revive in space too...

think you should post your full names avas and direction here those stuck ( i will update opening post with them) with the hope that they see this and make them easier the task

must be part of the same problem----https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222995-hangin-around...............----cant even get my ass into the game -ass presently on Normandie!!!

Hey

Im Stuck In The Safe zone of CSS floating :eyecrazy: My Full Ava Name is cociug Cristy Cristian

think you should post your full names avas and direction here those stuck ( i will update opening post with them) with the hope that they see this and make them easier the task

John Black Knight
Alaina Bonnie Scotia
Teshik Sargreg
Jason Wanderer

all logged on Normandie and cant log into game and there is many more who are logged onboard.

Please fix/reset our ship this will also free everyone else in this thread who is currently stuck floating in space due to not being able to revive onboard.

The last time this happend we all sent a support case to ma they had us moved with in the hour so if you havent filed a support ticket i recommend you do it asap

regards

Space - bugs again! Grr!

Now we have an ERROR! again.

We're several ava's either unable to log in, get entrence to MS Normandie, by TP from CSS or
through baydoor from space.

Or as I? Stuck in space floating around, dead, and T do not work?

That is MEGA GRRRRRRRRR!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hope MA will fix this asap.

About the bug maybe some informations about what you did exactly to understand what is better not to do in a ship so we all know the "move" that activate the bug.

In last bugged VU the bug was activated in each flight, but now this is first time it happened from last VU so there should be something related to your actions I suppose.

Would be cool to have a report :wise:

Im working till 2200ma time and hope all you guys are freed when I get home!

Gally

support ticket sent over 6 hours ago

This is just uber sick..

Name = DTF The Prophet
Destination = Next Island
Mood = unsatisfied with the fact that this bug still exists!

Thank you for intervention!

Tengu Yama Mono

Tengu Yama Mono

Stuck at: 59599,69498,-159

Calypso Training Grounds

Help! (as no one can't hear me scream in space)

:(

Stuck in space without being able to revive araund caly server after being shoot down
Anyone had this problem? any trick? tried relogging a few times but doesnt work either :mad:
pls pls kim or anyone fix it and send me to arkadia :)

Avas stuck

Fr33DoM Portuguese F1ght3R
cociug Cristy cristian FLoating in caly SS
Boardian chilix corunian =Floating in caly SS = move to arkadia
DTF The Prophet= move to arkadia
Tengu Yama Mono = floating in calypso training grounds

at normandie needs reset:

John Black Knight
Alaina Bonnie Scotia
Teshik Sargreg
Jason Wanderer

OMG..Please help them..:( You guys have to be logged out for them to place you...remember?

:hug: :(

Im getting withdrawal symptoms... :rolleyes:

I hope MA will fix this asap.

About the bug maybe some informations about what you did exactly to understand what is better not to do in a ship so we all know the "move" that activate the bug.

In last bugged VU the bug was activated in each flight, but now this is first time it happened from last VU so there should be something related to your actions I suppose.

Would be cool to have a report :wise:

Actually its not the first time ask Strash his ship was without notice unaccessible for several weeks. Normandie did nothing special except that since quite some time there was really noone online for a few hours onboard while it was docked - so one could say dont let your ship alone cause it might fall asleep :p

I tried flying past in my Privateer and managed to get Portuguese on my Guestlist, but he couldnt revive to me and I couldnt summon him :(
Its odd the speed these bodies travel at, very fast!

Actually its not the first time ask Strash his ship was without notice unaccessible for several weeks. Normandie did nothing special except that since quite some time there was really noone online for a few hours onboard while it was docked - so one could say dont let your ship alone cause it might fall asleep :p

Still might be helpful for us to know when/how you got stuck. I get from your post that no one was on board for some time while it was docked, but if all could post even just a couple sentences about how they got to the state they are in. Start back at a time when you were okay. JBK, when did you guys get stuck, when you tried to enter the Normandie? How did you try to enter...summon or tp from CSS? etc...the more specific details of each step you took prior may help us all to see a pattern of something we can avoid, and who knows, may help MA in fixing it :)

Thanks in advance, Mack

Wow, red message, server going down in 1 min!

ohh afther 7+h of drifting in space serves went down

Kim if you are reading this please move me again, I am still drifting in space, tried logging in after you sent me a PM that I'm moved and still I'm drifting as before at the same place...

Still no change

Still floating in space and T dosen't work either GR!

support says whitin 48 h so lot of time to drifting some more
btw anyone get closer to a planet ?

Back