Can't sell starter pack items

INTERNUT

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
INTERNUT
So I discovered today that you can't sell starter pack items. Recently I bought a Starter Pack Gold but was amazed that I couldn't TT the armour or vehicle. Had no idea this was the case. I wonder how many others were equally unaware of this.

I was fully aware of this hence why I have 2 Z12's inside my inventory.
I am also aware they can remove it by submitting a support case.

Guess for MA it's just losing revenue allowing people to trade/TT those items, I get why it is that way. They should make it clearer though for sure.

I was fully aware of this hence why I have 2 Z12's inside my inventory.
I am also aware they can remove it by submitting a support case.
Well in hindsight I suppose I should have clicked on the 'INFO' button, but I didn't and nowhere on the initial image does it say you can't trade or sell the items.

I wasn't aware it could be 'removed' after purchase because I thought all trades were final. That's what it says in their ToU anyway.

Guess for MA it's just losing revenue allowing people to trade/TT those items, I get why it is that way. They should make it clearer though for sure.
Yeah they should make it a lot clearer, but they wouldn't be losing revenue because they've already been paid for it. In real life, does a car dealer lose revenue whether or not the buyer can sell the car afterwards?

Yeah I know how this game works, a bit like real life. Or it's supposed to anyway, and what exactly do you mean by 'extract that amount'?? Such items as armour and vehicles are TT'd all the time lol! As already said, MA would have made their money whether or not the buyer sells them!

thats why they made storage in odd places like underground or on asteroids. junk you can't use or TT goes there nicely.

the armor, gun and fap can all be decayed out into loot, so you can get your PEDs back once you cycle them. Just break them and leave them in storage.
The only thing you miss out on is the car where you don’t get any compensation for its decay, call that your transfer fee if you like, it’s only half a ped.

or just keep using it forever. webshop guns are pretty nice stats for what they are. I still use my webshop kong gun all the time. It's same stats at barbie gun but has slightly better look/sound and tt value (they decreased max tt value of webshop items for some reason at some point in time)

Although trying to sell an item that you've bought from MA's shop for a profit
the armor, gun and fap can all be decayed out into loot, so you can get your PEDs back once you cycle them. Just break them and leave them in storage.
The only thing you miss out on is the car where you don’t get any compensation for its decay, call that your transfer fee if you like, it’s only half a ped.
Right, so I could let the armour and gun get some decay and then put them in storage, then later put them back in PI and TT them from there? Thanks, makes sense...

Right, so I could let the armour and gun get some decay and then put them in storage, then later put them back in PI and TT them from there? Thanks, makes sense...
Once they are decayed they no longer owe you anything, just leave them in storage on some out of the way planet and pay them no mind after that.
You don’t need to try to TT them.

or just keep using it forever. webshop guns are pretty nice stats for what they are. I still use my webshop kong gun all the time. It's same stats at barbie gun but has slightly better look/sound and tt value (they decreased max tt value of webshop items for some reason at some point in time)
I've used the barbarella for about two months now and didn't want to TT that as it's not bad at all. Armour doesn't make much difference for the mobs I'm going after, so I may or may not keep using it. Reason I bought the starter pack at all is for a shop stall I've got an eye on, but that's not listed in auction yet.

Which shop stall are you after? I can tell you a 30 dollar starter pack won’t make a dent towards it, unless this is just the start of many deposits, but if you let us know which one we would advise you on the approximate amount of money you would need.

It's one at Corinth and I should have said did have an eye on, as I now know that they cost many thousands of US$. The starter pack was just for some more stock, but at that time didn't realise you couldn't sell or trade the items. I already had other looted stuff in storage that I accumulated more or less since starting the game.

Back