JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Time: Sat. May 10th. @ 16:00 MA time
Place: Hades C TP

The Crafting Event
  • Entrance fee will be announced at event time, but will not exceed 200ped.
  • Entrance fee will cover materials cost.
  • All contestants will meet at Hades C TP. We'll all run to the crafting location.
  • All contestants will pay the entrance fee and be given BP, book and enough materials for a specific amount of clicks.
  • All contestants must use the crafting machines in that area.
  • Ready. Set. Craft!!!
  • All materials, and BPs must be shown to the judges in trade window.
  • Crafters get to keep the crafted item/res, & looted BPs. Competition BPs will be handed back.

There will be 2 ways to win.

How to win:
1st Place - Most crafted material (excluding res)
2nd Place - Highest global total (If no globals, the 2nd highest crafted material wins 2nd place.)

Multiple globals will be added together, so 53 and 86 ped globals will beat a 100 ped global

The prizes:
Winner #1 - 200 peds
Winner #2 - 150 peds

All entrants, please announce your intention to enter on this thread please, so we can gauge how much material to buy. Thank you.

List of contestants so far:
CareBear
Jak
LeeLoo Faith
Lykke
Sunab Naverith

P.S. Looking for sponsors to donate any extra prizes. Please note there will be 2 winners.

Last edited:
I'm in :yay:

.. gonna beat Mr. Buzz again :dancing: ...... or more :shots:

and I can always sponsor with a blessing :wise: (lol)

Hey m8 :)

Last one was a blast, and if I'm on line, I'm in for this one too :)

Though I SERIOUSLY doubt I'll win it... as I said when I won last one, I never win :silly2:

Hey m8 :)

Last one was a blast, and if I'm on line, I'm in for this one too :)

Though I SERIOUSLY doubt I'll win it... as I said when I won last one, I never win :silly2:

Nope, next time I will work harder to beat you to it :D ... as in drinking a couple of more beers!

I'm in, should have ped for it.

Damn, I want to enter another one of these but I'm a wedding that evening.

Good luck everyone!

Damn, I want to enter another one of these but I'm a wedding that evening.

Good luck everyone!

ah, make her send you the paper for signing instead :D

What time is 16:00 MA time, translated to PST (Pacific Standard Time)? If it's a good time, I'll sign up! Didn't even know about these contests, sounds good...!

What time is 16:00 MA time, translated to PST (Pacific Standard Time)? If it's a good time, I'll sign up! Didn't even know about these contests, sounds good...!

16:00 is 9AM PST. :)

I still think your nuts for waking up at 8am on a saturday to host this thing John, but it is fun times.

Bumping it up.

Next Saturday is the time. Will you be the winner? :)

Chip up, skill up, bump up.

Gotta withdraw,
Not going to deposit for a long time. sorry John.

Bump in a bump

Bump and getting a little worried.

All indications I'm getting are that most folks are busy this weekend and are unable to attend. If I can't find a minimum amount of contestants, say 7, I may be forced to reschedule this contest for another time. :(

If it goes fast I could join ;)
(will have to leave at ~16:45)

Sure, why not ;)... there is a slight change i won't be able to make the time... but I should be there.

Today's the day. Cya guys @ 16:00 MA time @ Hades C. :)

Today's the day. Cya guys @ 16:00 MA time @ Hades C. :)

We get enough people?

BTW if I don't show up, scratch me out. Today is a relatives B'day, and the schedule isn't set yet if I'm going to be here or not... yes, very last-minute thing...

Looking forward to the results anyway!

Last minute bump.

Well, I'm sorry to say I had to cancel the contest and reschedule it. My apologies to Lykke and Sunab Naverith who showed up. Just can't run this thing w/ only 2 players.
:(

So, we wait a bit and reschedule. :yay:

Back