Captains list

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Since noone has started it so far but it is an important profession for piloting spacecrafts and dodging incomming fire and warp mines i thought it might be nice to have a list of the best Captains out there.
If you have an own spacecraft i can put a link to your offered services behind your name.
If you dont own one maybe it will be a good way for you to be considered as a pilot in future.
Since its a very young profession i will start the list off from prof lvl 10 upwards.

Captain

67 John Black Knight - ToS Normandie http://www.titans-of-space.de
49 Alaina Bonnie Scotia - ToS Normandie
47 Qster Qster QQQ - ToS Normandie
42 Granny Rowan Render - Kronan
40 Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff - Starfinder XXI
38 Judy Jetsina Summers - Kronan
37 Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
35 Quell Que Star
34 Hemer Rush Hermenegild - ToS Normandie
34 Titus SoReal Magnusson - ToS Normandie
33 Danka Soul Needue - ToS Normandie
32.43 hijacker Hijacker27 inferno - Alabama
32 Sir Valentin
31 Side Slay Show - ToS Normandie
30 Yoshii Yoshii Lem - Varyag
29 Sir Azzah Neu - Kronan
28 Hyperion Hype Ayres - ToS Normandie
28 Fille Ghostman Home - ToS Normandie
27 Dasouth Genious Dasouth - Kronan
27 Kingkee Nataraya Totem - ToS Normandie
27 Jackson Ace Spade
27 Cognitive Bas Dissident - Varyag
26 Jack Djonator Wolfskin
26 Arthur arthur ART
25 Rudolph the Reindeer - Saratoga
24 Ultimate Spirit Chaser Shirow - Starfinder XV
23 Stoica Alina Alina
23 Spin Rep Pitt
23 Akon Trust Konvicted - Kronan
23 Andrey Andy Russian
22 Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
21 Connie Pigen Gurly - Kronan
20 Lucky Akbar Sylphe
19 Snake Slither Hellfire
19 Trinity Dusk Trinity - ToS Normandie
18 Crys Cail Behemon
18 Ea Aia Nou
18 Daniel Danimal Diep
18 wetti krawuzikapuzi tant - Kronan/Krusenstern
18 Redwolf - Kronan
17 SpikE Odets - XXIV/Macready
17 Cassandra Red Savage - Starfinder IX
16 Whining Skeptic Aboard
15 Chris Faceof Trimitzios
13.82 Sono Ax Lethnik - Kronan
13 Rickard Rick England
12 Parlog Parlog Gothakaur
12 Gearate Nuwokk Dkari - ToS Normandie
11 Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
10.98 Narfi Hungry Willem - Starfinder XXIV
10.7 Jason Maximus Landon
10 Stanley Miles Stardust

Last edited:
Level 12 Captain here, never seriously skilled it though. Currently i am just doing occasional Quad Taxi flights for others who pm me or meet me somewhere since the margin has become just as thin as my playtime.

Lvl 18.7 which is somewhat noobish, see you again in a month.

Lvl

Lvl 32 here atm

kronan

Updated list - keep the input comming.

Yes das Captain profession is the dodge skill of space, i have unlocked avoidance this way (like Evade / Dodge do it planetside) as did Alaina. It is also stated by mindark that this skill decides wheter a ship can be pulled out of warp by a warp mine of sufficient lvl or not.
Exspecially on the fighting lvl of an upgraded mothership with strong crew this skill will make a huge difference on the amount of incomming damage a ship can handle.
Tough this thread is not about those figures - i might soon post them in another thread when our tests are complete.

My "Captain" skill level is 18, only 126 skillpoints in Spacecraft Pilot though.

(Haven't gotten any good opportunity to skill it since the skill became availible.)

<<<12.43

~Danimal

Captain level 23 > kronan ftw

update

lvl 34 atm u better start skillin John :D

what makes you think that your captain level allows you to dodge hits and warp mines?
there is no information about that, and everything i confirmed is outside that box.

I got no pilot skills but have pro standing of 19, so I'm guessing there's plenty of ubers with pro standings up to 30 and no pilot skills. So not much point having a list like this with anything under lvl 30.

Update

Update LVL 35 :D

I got no pilot skills but have pro standing of 19, so I'm guessing there's plenty of ubers with pro standings up to 30 and no pilot skills. So not much point having a list like this with anything under lvl 30.

Every list has to start somewhere slither, should it grow to a number of people that i find hard to keep updated then i can still increase the requirements, but till then i find it very interesting to see who already has skills and how much.
And many pilots who are doing passenger flights are having skills of below lvl30.

what makes you think that your captain level allows you to dodge hits and warp mines?
there is no information about that, and everything i confirmed is outside that box.

Both has been stated by mindark, see the link to release note 12.1.0 - http://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2011/10/04/6551/index.xml
Where its mentioned that the successrate of warp mines is influenced by the captains skill of the target vessel.

In regards to dodging incomming fire this is obvious since pilots gain avoidance and even unlock it while piloting at the same lvl in captain that planetside hunters would unlock it by evade or dodge.

Nice Little space Mobbies gave me lvl 31 last night :D

"here mobby mobby mobbies!" :laugh:

Update

:yay: Lvl 36 :yay:

lvl 25.. waiting for spawns :)

Update

Lvl 37 :yay:

Daniel Danimal Diep Level 14.10 Captain Profession - Starfinder XXI

~Danimal

Back