Discovery: Carramone M Harness

Sirhc

Elite
Society
Defiance
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
I was shocked when my loot window popped up and saw what it was. I have never had a discovery until yesterady so I decided to post it. What a first discovery :yay:

It was an immense team effort. Thanks to everyone.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz damn nice first discovery :yay:

Gratz to the entire team! :)

Gratz :D

Shame we didnt get it..;)

gratz on inflicting the most damage to that crazy bot !

that harness is sweet !!:wtg:

Big Gratz to you and AOW for the massive team effort to bring scylla down.

Well done guys.

Regards
The Crouching Tiger
BlackAngels Evolution

Id just like to add an extra thank you to all the people shooting the damn thing, both made for a very very fun fight (seemed all had one hell of a time atleast :D) with the chaos 200? 500?+ GDs all trying to make the most damage to the same mob naturally creates, but also helped in the demise of it in the end ofc :wtg:

The 50+ Elvis, SEG10 and other crap that followed it north because of the immense activity in the area didnt make it any easier either, think we died more to those than to scylla itself :laugh:
Funny thing is Scylla had about 45k hp ("The Eviscerator" has about 28k and takes less than a minute to wipe out for us with 12 people on team)) so the only reason it stayed alive for as long as it did was some seriously insane regen.

At one point we actually considered the possibility it would simply give up and leave after a while and somehow hand over loot to the team that did the most damage, or MA handing out a reward later for it or whatever, since it almost seemed like it couldnt be killed "normally" even with that amount of people firing on it :p
AoW alone spent around 1000peds on it iirc, alot of it since it was sillyhard to coordinate team, since no matter where the hell you landed trying to regroup for some heavy fire, you got 2 elvis and an SEG10 on your ass when landing...

As an addition i can mention that the last part of the tt on global was an A106 laser amp, and not a "low tt banana" "modfap" "impfap" "modfap+impfap" "dung" nor other creative suggestions ive heard so far lol.

i think that is literally the best discovery ever

Well almost everybody knew it (or helmet) would drop from the scylla, so not really great discovery. I think the first ul x5 was a bigger shocker.

As an addition i can mention that the last part of the tt on global was an A106 laser amp, and not a "low tt banana" "modfap" "impfap" "modfap+impfap" "dung" nor other creative suggestions ive heard so far lol.

LOL I was in such a daze and everything happened so quickly I did not know there was more in the loot :laugh: I did not catch it in the screenie fast enough and then spent the next 5 minutes haplessly TPing to the wrong coords.

I was shocked when my loot window popped up and saw what it was. I have never had a discovery until yesterady so I decided to post it. What a first discovery :yay:

It was an immense team effort. Thanks to everyone.

Wow, huge gratz for this loot. :eek:

i think that is literally the best discovery ever

Think so, I never seen such stat. Do the RX Unit or other MA staff have so efficient armor? :confused:

Incredible discovery, as well as an incredible effort to tackle that beast!:yay:

Huge gratz!!! :wtg:

big gratz for your discovery mate!!!!!:yay::yay:

S I C K ! ! !

so Fu*k**g jelous but Respect guys.

gz

Big Gratz :D
And wellcome to the club ;)

Awesome gratz....:wtg:

Oh shiit, that is one tough harnes.
Über-Gratz for that Über discovery!! :yay:

wow :D HUGE GRATZ

gratz :)

nice armour (he says as he drools over pic)

wtf is scylla lol? what did i miss? :D

Grats guys! :) really epic loot

awsome discovery man, keep up the good work :yay:

big gratz, very very very sick bot indeed i was keeping a close eye on its regen i could'nt believe the amount it regained, had to of been around 2000 points a time.

Gratz on the great harness and gl getting the next one :D

I know I'm a little late on this, but gratz! It's always cool to see new items and to see them looted first ;)

Gratz Sirhc! Gratz to all Art of War team! :)

Nice loot, BIG gratz :)

Wow incredible loot :) Gratz

Back