Question: Cat. 2 Solo, how are you doing?

My average is 250+ points/run. I have alreadey made 10h and average loss is about -200PED per key, so i have already lost 2k PEDs. Is there any point to continue, does it is enough for top 15? I think not, if someone confirms that, then my MM is done for this time... Not beacause of loss, but i will better lose this money at some more entertaining mob or activity:)

Might as well post my results here, I don't think i scored enough points to make it into the prizes ;)

Mu Bought: 894.49 ped (3 x Svempa X1, 3 x Ark 30 Desert, 3 x Asi 40, Aquila & Martial L)
Mu Sold: 740.48 ped ( 6 x Kallous 6, 2 x Leonis Special Edition, 3 x L1100, Esi, Armor Parts, Animal oils, Wools, Hides, Output amp, Generic Fuse, 3 x Stargazing Blade)

TT in: 19706.46 ped
TT out: 18839.27 ped
Result: -867.19 ped
Result TT+Mu: -1021.2 ped
Return %: 95.59%
Total Points: 9298

Full details can be found here:

Overall I'm not to unhappy with my results, some laggy runs as well as runs in beginning before I figured out the spawns screwed up my points in the end. Pretty normal returns and more mu then i am used to on caly, just to much mu spent buying weapons.

2 Keys used.
~280 points.
Up 182.24PED.
Gun broke and the others on auction are overpriced.
I only go in to hunt because I know there is a dense, stable spawn.

My average is 250+ points/run. I have alreadey made 10h and average loss is about -200PED per key, so i have already lost 2k PEDs. Is there any point to continue, does it is enough for top 15? I think not, if someone confirms that, then my MM is done for this time... Not beacause of loss, but i will better lose this money at some more entertaining mob or activity:)

This will not be enough for top 15 I'm afraid :(.

I'm getting significantly higher than that and will still probably not make top 15 :(.

Well, I won't get top 15, but the loot was good. Prob about 1500++ peds after 30 keys on solo.

Cost each run with ammo, armor decay, amp decay cost would be around 600+ peds each key.

I'm happy :D

Stopped after 4 solo keys with avarage return < 50% without counting decay.
Most scary is i still cant find any solution for my personal 20%+ miss rate :(
So i think this would be my last attempt.
GL to those with better personal stats.

Talked with the winner of the cat2. He has 507 average points so byebye to me. His friend also is close to 500+.. I'm getting close to 500, but wont be able to enter top1 :/

Lets hope to get into top 3 atleast -__-

5 more keys left. Soon to broadcast

Nice work. I'd love to see a stream of someone getting 500 pts in a run..would be interesting. Good luck.

My average of all runs was 270pts per run about, MA still has to fix one run, I got DC 15 min into the hunt.

I am a contender for 50th place :p I am just wanting to place better then 42nd to beat my last years placement in MM :D

I tried to use somewhat eco gear and ended about 2.5k ped up after 30 solo keys. I choose more eco over pts because I knew I never had the bank roll to compete with the big guns of the game.

Last edited:
Hey,

yeah i got 3 keys left. i think i have an avg of 485 or so? i really don't know cuz of all the disconnects and everything. i really hope MA doesn't decide scores in the end. If 507 is really the winning avg score, i kinda regret not chosing a little bigger gun :p

Regards
Thark

The winner is 523 and the second is his friend with 507. So me and you hopefully at top 3-4 if no other surprises show up lol.

I got 4 left

Nice work. I'd love to see a stream of someone getting 500 pts in a run..would be interesting. Good luck.

Thnx. Will give the link here in this thread few hours before I do it probably today or tomorrow, not sure yet =)

Ok, at 22.30 MA time I will start broadcasting one of my latest runs (not the last).
Sorry I didn't tell hours before as I told to, but got time now for it.

Ok done with crappy loot (as usual)

http://www.twitch.tv/karommi87/b/354037100#

Last edited:
Sadly, had to give up the chase after 10 instances - real-life invaded and took over my time (but rewarded me well enough).

Still, I managed to average ~340 for those 10 instances including the shaky start so I reckon my original target of 10000 points would have just about been achieved over the 30 instances total.

Interestingly, for one instance I did 30 mins on Kerbs and 30 mins on Spideys using the same gun/amp/armour set and came away with just 4 pts less than a pure spidey run - so maybe the two mobs were nicely balanced to give you the same chances whichever you went for.

I got 12 S2 Spidey globals and one S2 kerb global, a few items in there but nothing huge. The 'bot loot was on the low side of pathetic. Overall, I reckon I lost no more than 500PED although turnover was pretty massive.

I liked the approach this year, and the instance itself was nicely done. Yes it is a DPS race for the top - so what, it was still a good event.

There's enough arguments about this year's MM setup, I'll just say, life's a bitch, life ain't fair, most people are better than you - get over it , just go enjoy yourself and have some fun.

Remember, nobody owes you a living and MA certainly don't owe you a profit!

Same again next year please Santa

Finished all 30 with an average of around 330 points, hopefully putting me on one of the lucky numbers :). I should get another 30 points or so from MA after the adjustments. Just missed the 20k mark :(.

I started off slow at about 320 points per run, but managed to get it up to about 360 towards the end.

No HoF's, at least 10 runs without a global, only about 6 guns looted and one small esi :(. I haven't totalled everything up yet, but I think I'm down around 4-5k including enhancers :holyshit:.

Last edited:
I finished my run too, 7836 pts which isnt too bad for bottom end (~lvl 33 hit, 31 dmg) of cat 2.

Hoping to get somewhere near 20th which is what I managed last year at the top end of cat 1.

In both years, I was doing double the points at the end of the event compared with the beginning, so I need to work on my starts next time round!

I think I was doing pretty well, but real life screwed me over and was out of town for last few days so no way to complete. Had 3514 points after 8 keys, and was averaging 455 on the last 3 keys after some minor improvements to technique and gear, so could have had 13500ish total if I had completed all keys. Ah well, gratz to the winners. At least had nice loot with the mayhem fap and profit on the overall runs. Maybe I get lucky on one of the random spots.

With compensation I land somwhere around 10500 points. Three disconnects. Highest score was 371 points, lowest (first) 320. Most rounds around 350. Equipment used was Phantom+5B, Svempa X1+Dante (untiered), ARK-30 Dessert+Beast for emergency tagging when I screwed up the spawns and Bravo for revive-tagging. FAP-90 for healing. Lost about 1700-1800 PED I guess.

I have no idea about placement but I don't feel I could've done much better within my budget. Wasn't going to participate at first but tried 'just one' and kinda got hooked ;P

I finished with 5301 pts. Thought i was doing ok, seems I really just sucked all the way through :eyecrazy:

Finished with 15698 points with a high of 600 points on one run. Very uneco hunting but hopefully it's enough ;)

Finished with only 6442 (+~20 for server crash) but i was going pure mindforce ;) (and kerbies not aranea). Problem with mindofrce is - the max availible dps is... 48 ;) and its a lev 51 req chip. I ended up using one step weaker chip (cuz did not manage to skill me up fast enough) with ~43dps weapon. Compared to others who prolly had like 80+ dps there is no chance for mindforce user to actually win this ;).

The fun part is - i made profit! 97.15% TT returns. After markup - i am on green numbers :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

Finished with 15698 points with a high of 600 points on one run. Very uneco hunting but hopefully it's enough ;)

hehe grats Worm :D
I got slightly few points over 15k. Lets see how many points the adjustments will be.

Pre-gratz to the top 1 ;)

hehe grats Worm :D
I got slightly few points over 15k. Lets see how many points the adjustments will be.

Pre-gratz to the top 1 ;)

I hope so. Not sure if there is some random person out there that is going to win :)

Well, i landed in the end in the 4.5k points mark.. Might not get even in the middle of the table, but at least i skilled like crazy, and ended up with good profit ;)
It was my first time participating in the MM,so i screwed up things a bit in the begining,could ended up with 5k+ points and could saved a few peds more. Entered with a mix of (L) armors, in the martial range, so i ended up losing some peds in decays and Mu´s, when i discovered that my ghost+mix of 2a and 5b plates was enough.
In the end, 17 globals and 1 hof solo, and with 10 team runs, 1 hof (2k+) and 28 globals. :yay:
Great playing hours, and since i didn't ended up losing, i can say it was to me a good Merry Mayhem.

Ehm..
Counted the amounts of X1 and bull tac80's bought.
Tac80 at around ~330% and x1 at average around ~155% MU

Ended up ~13k peds in ONLY weapon and amp!

So adding to that the loot was CRAP, say a 100-400 x 30 ped loss each run i did aswell. You have the calc.

i wonder if the 1DNA + shins + (maybe) hedoc in top 3 spots; if its worth shoveling out cash for high tier guns, damage enhancers galore, poor loot returns/poor MU and L amps for the high tiers? :yay:

i wonder if the 1DNA + shins + (maybe) hedoc in top 3 spots; if its worth shoveling out cash for high tier guns, damage enhancers galore, poor loot returns/poor MU and L amps for the high tiers? :yay:

Well, I was in "ignore PED mode" so i didn't really thought about loosing. Had only one goal, to win. A bit bad planned in the start made me end up top 5 instead of top1. But again, I think it should be worth it if the price costs say 5-10k which I'm sure it will (MM shins + DNA) hopefully.

Back