Help: Cat3 budget?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Hey,

I recently were invited to a Cat2 team for next MM, where the current format would mean I'd have a shot at prizes in both team and solo with my current budget. However, level 50 hit is getting closer and closer and I'd need to decide very soon if I should go past it and aim for cat3 instead, or if I should start grinding other professions for HP.

So my question is as follows; How much money would I need to spend on gear to have a shot at prizes in cat3 solo? Assume I've reached 74 hit and dmg by that time.

Thanks.

Hey,

I recently were invited to a Cat2 team for next MM, where the current format would mean I'd have a shot at prizes in both team and solo with my current budget. However, level 50 hit is getting closer and closer and I'd need to decide very soon if I should go past it and aim for cat3 instead, or if I should start grinding other professions for HP.

So my question is as follows; How much money would I need to spend on gear to have a shot at prizes in cat3 solo? Assume I've reached 74 hit and dmg by that time.

Thanks.

cat3 is ultra-competitive with the terminator leaking into that group as well.. stick to cat 2, buy a mace and start getting your hp and strength up :D

Forget about mm, it means money-maker for a few selective ppl :lolup:

I would have to say i agree with the other posters, while the terminator is tradeable during MM, then that's all the top prizes gone in Cat3 and Cat4.

Rgds

Ace

I would have to say i agree with the other posters, while the terminator is tradeable during MM, then that's all the top prizes gone in Cat3 and Cat4.

Rgds

Ace

make that
3,4 & 5 both solo & team depending on the timeframe

what do you know about a next MM / current format ? Did you never speculated that they would be levels no more, like GR, CM...
As the MM armor set is done MA could even get ride of it lol
After all in some cause 9 month is all it takes to give birth to something new

what do you know about a next MM / current format ? Did you never speculated that they would be levels no more, like GR, CM...
As the MM armor set is done MA could even get ride of it lol
After all in some cause 9 month is all it takes to give birth to something new

Yeah, I took that into consideration, which is why I mentioned "current format" and pointed at the format up until today.

Thanks for all replies, guess I'll go to Ark and club some seals...

Another perspective with so much time between now and mm. Go for lvl 50 and get that huge hp/evade boost. After the unlock switch to melee and continue gaining your new skill.

Another perspective with so much time between now and mm. Go for lvl 50 and get that huge hp/evade boost. After the unlock switch to melee and continue gaining your new skill.

I thought about that, unlocking combat sense. But I would most likely need to chip out a few pED of rifle right before MM but guess I could live with that since the combat sense gained will have a big impact. On top of that, if cats change, I have still that unlock and probably a few points in it.

that's what I did (lvl 56 laser pistoleer) and my hp is flying with clubs now :D

Back