Info: Cat's Eyes @ Sorg

Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
Some new lenses unlocked tonight :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Some ppl are asking for this since few months already, so about time to get it hehe.

Sorg

Last edited:
great job!!

just one thing to say "awesome"

PG

Grats Sorg, they look great!!!!!

Reactions: Pip
Gratz! Look a bit scary though :D

I love it, UBER gratzzzz

miaaaaaw

Gratz Sorg

a little scary but cool too :)

:holyshit::holyshit::holyshit:

Gotta have that

well thats.... creepy :eek:

Gratz :wtg:

So, I can chose the eye colour, say green?

Gratz :wtg:

So, I can chose the eye colour, say green?

Yup, still can choose any color (Blue, red, green, yellow, brown, black, white, turquoise, whatever...) :)

omg omg omg, I need, I need !!!

Gratz mate, looking great!

What is the price for that? :rolleyes:

Would look nice with my yellow eyes :ahh:

Grats on the unlock :) :wtg:

oooh right up my street im coming sorg should be there tonight after w0rkz0r lol

Well I can't truely be a CATman without CAT eyes now can I - what are you charging for this modifcation?

20ped for it, same price as any eyecolor changes.

Main problem is that i'm out of material right now, so can't do it unless you bring your materials (need like 50-100 eyecolor set in average). So Free if you bring the mats. I can also buy the material you have in excess.

Sorg

20ped for it, same price as any eyecolor changes.

Main problem is that i'm out of material right now, so can't do it unless you bring your materials (need like 50-100 eyecolor set in average). So Free if you bring the mats. I can also buy the material you have in excess.

Sorg

OK Good to know - I will likely be paying you a visit in the near future for some eye work - of course, if any of my famous friends ask, I'll have to deny having any "work" done LOL

Got Mine :) does this mean i'm 1st ? :))

That's awesome Sorg! What's your charge?

Gratz on the unlock looks cool

Gratz on the unlock Sorg :)

I created ava with golden eyes since my name in on of Tolkien's languages means "The wolf that can't be defeated". Went to Sorg yesterday, got that eyes and I must say, that is whay my ava needed to look the way I wanted it to look. Eyes are something between cat and snake imho and look just great!
Ty Sorg!

ps.
Need to spread reputation before giving it again to Sorg...

If these are contact lenses, can you take them out, unequip them?

:)

Those aren't cat eyes... more of alien eyes? Cat eyes are just an oval slit, these are like mutated cat eyes, but oddly reminds me almost of something I saw on Star Trek:Voyager once...

If these are contact lenses, can you take them out, unequip them?

:)

No, you can't unequip, must sit on face chair again to change them again.

Back