Caudatergus land - OL37 - Welcome!

Nostrop

Guardian
Society
Riga Team
Hello,
and again, I am proud to announce that our latest acquired land - OL 37 is open for hunting!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

There are 2 Caudatergus DNA, both maxed out spawn. Maturity is set so there are dominants-old alphas mostly.
Caudatergus are dropping few good things like:
Vigilante and Nemesis harness
Vigilante and Thunderbird gloves
And some other usable things.

So there is a good chance for everyone who like to hunt those mobs but don`t really like places where they live on Eudoria to hunt them without any troubles.

Taxes are set to 5,5% hunting, 4,9% mining.

So far I don`t know what minerals can be found there so would appreciate any feedback.

Enmaters found so far:
Alicelenies Gel
Melchi Water
Acid Root

Minerals found so far:
Belkar, lots of belkar:)
Cumbriz
Caldorite

As always - any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Eh wasnt there combibos and mourniers here yesterday? Or am I totally lost in space?

You are totally lost I would say:) Combibo and mourners are on OL30.

Ah wait I get it now, but all you see is that X! Didn't notice ur green area until now. Get rid of that X damn it ;) GL with ur new LA :)

This is not X but H. And that means that I have a house/apartment in that place.

P.S. Perhaps I should choose another color for THAT BIG GREEN SQUARE which is hard not to notice...

Nostrop said:
This is not X but H. And that means that I have ahome/apartment in that place.

P.S. Perhaps I should choose another color for THAT BIG GREEN SQUARE which is hard not to notice...

Yea at least for stupid people that didn't know they we're colorblind like me ;) He he. But honestly, that X, ops H, is very much in focus so I didnät see anything else. Do whatever you want :)

Maybe some admin can remove all these comments so Nostrop can advertize as he wished, I don't mind. But Nostrop, get rid of that H, it really catches the eyes attention, thats why I didnt see the green. Or maybe I'm colorblind after all. *runs to doctor*

Yes Mindbuster, delete all that spam - both my and burger`s after first post please:)

:rofl: at the previous posts...

Anyway, sounds like a great land, i think i'll definitely give it a visit :)

Lord knows how many i killed for a Vigi harness on the main land... And not one! :laugh:

Nostrop

I like the idea but for it to be truely better than hunting prov and gaurds you really need to bump the maturity.

I am there currently and the loot is ok....Just wish the Maturity was higher.

Thanks for a great land I do love the cauds....although I still have not looted a Nemisis Harness. :)) Maybe today.

GL man

Mike aKa Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans

I will wait for a week or so and see what people say. If majority will want to rise maturity - np.

Hey Nostrop,

Just left your LA and I'd say it's spot on atm!!! I went a little un prepared with my trusty opallo a103 but found that up to alpha was no worry,kinda burnt out my fap -50 on the OA's prowlers and stalkers but still fun!! Next time I'll just have to find some loots :)

Up the maturity:) Was there last night, way too few prowlers, only one or two stalkers...

Item drop was ok, no cool parts, just got MK1 and some goblin harnesses to drop...

Cool Nostrop

I did good on the hunt.... I broke even on the hunt and looted Vigi gloves M too.

Also did a bit of enmatter mining.....Report

Alice
Melchi
Acid Root

GL nostrop with the area I like it. But yeah for a mid level player like myself opalo and a 104 in ghost through stalker is easy. I would still like to see it pushed a bit, but wait a bit and see what people think.

Bump

Mike aKa Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans

Lower that hunting tax to 5% and I'll pretty much live there :D .

Maturity is up 1 point. So prowlers/stalkers must appear more frequently now.

Woot, Nostrop nice work will go out later today to check it out.

:)

I love Caudatergus - guess I'll have to run for that TP then ;)

No need for the higher maturities though - I got the Neme harness form an Old on Eudoria acouple of weeks ago... :cool:
(and it wasn't even a global...)

max out the maturity to stalkers everywhere :D

Did a bunch of mining while I was there. Tons of belkar. In fact, belk was the only ore I found. For enmatter I found the same things HellspawnSatans did.

I thought the maturity was fine yesterday, but I'm sure a little bump up will be fine too. Ran into some prowlers but no Stalkers.. Guess I'll go back and see what a Stalker is like when I get a chance.

Eld said:
max out the maturity to stalkers everywhere :D

Please don't do that!!! :eek: just did my second run, even got a 77 pedder with 4 mauve :D and noticed that there were more prowlers/stalkers as stated...but maxing em un less ur looking for higher lvl hunters on this land may not be a good idea?? Once the lower lvl'd hunters like myself realise that there not that tough (dom-OA's) it will hopfully bring more business from the opallo users.

yeah i agree, i like it as it is now :)

keep up the good land areas nostrop :)

Really like this LA. Had a nice little team hunt out there last night. Didn't manage a global but had some high drops and came back with a profit. BTW... I was doing some mining and had multiple hits on Cald. Might want to add that to the front page. :D

Up that maturity :)

Thanks for feedback people.
About maturity - it is almost at max now - misses one point. And I think it will stay this way so majority of players are satisfied (not all - majority). I spent about hour today there and from personal expirience 50% are Old alphas, 5% doms and alphas each, 30% prowlers and 10% stalkers. Imo should fit most of hunters.
Also caudatergs ain`t agressive at all - have to step almost on top of them to get aggro so nice mining also.

Nostrop said:
Thanks for feedback people.
About maturity - it is almost at max now - misses one point. And I think it will stay this way so majority of players are satisfied (not all - majority). I spent about hour today there and from personal expirience 50% are Old alphas, 5% doms and alphas each, 30% prowlers and 10% stalkers. Imo should fit most of hunters.
Also caudatergs ain`t agressive at all - have to step almost on top of them to get aggro so nice mining also.

Took a visit there today. They're a bit too much for me I'm ashamed to say :dunce:

But fun all the same ;D

got 2 globals there so far ,no special items but looted some mauve paint

Just wondering - any good drop from caudatergs yet?

Back