Caves on Calypso

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
OK so Rocktropia has them, Calypso USED to have some of them.... post vu10 Calypso? Seems more or less a Cave free planet..... :'(

Does anyone know of any Caves on Calypso? If so shout out.

To kick off:

- There is a "sort of" cave (by name) on Jenifer's Island. It is part of one of the missions but not really a cave at all

- There is a sort of cave covering up on the cliff next to Corinth Pier.

- There is a cut through the cliff at Twin Peaks

- There is a man made underground tunnel near the Lighthouse at New Switzerland. I think this used to have a televator to the top of the lighthouse in it pre vu10 but doesn't any more.

er... thats about as many as I've seen so far I think....

Any more?

Wistrel

A tiny cave through a mountain at the NE edge of Longu Land (W of Reis) and a cave somewhere on Medusas Head halfway up a cliff where a waterfall comes out

ah cool thats good... Figured there had to be at least as few more...

I checked my database twice... no other caves on Calypso except that ones alerady mentioned, Rocktropia and also Next Island have many of them. Click on my signature for extra informations.

Yeh there another 'cut through' like cave on the rocky coast far south off Sakura.
Is along the water endge where the rocks hit the ocean... don't have cords right now, but will got take pic once log in again.

Indica

Any more?

Wistrel

There is a cave-sort-of-thing on the road going into (comes in at NE side) spider crater (between Camp Phoenix and Billys), same kind of cace as the one on the road into Twin Peaks.

NEVERDIE Studios tends to cater to new players. They build things like caves (and many more "different" geographrical formations to entice the new players to explore. Getting the new players to WANT to explore to find "neat" things makes them want to deposit for Opalos and Pixe etc. Then on their way they loot a 6 PED noobie shotgun.... COOL! so they get excited and deposit again... etc. etc. etc. \

Too bad SDS doesn't do more of the same. Fun for noobs is money in the pockets of the veterans.

Menace

P.S. + REP for a good topic!

underground caves/domes/worlds would be awesome to have!

why isnt there any?

SW sakura there is a mesa with a cave-ish system. Before vehicles it wasn't very accessible

found this one ages back-cant remember where in hell it is tho..........:scratch2:

showimage.php

heres the cave on medusa https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=266228&c=16

found this one ages back-cant remember where in hell it is tho..........:scratch2:

Not sure but should be the cave WSW of Rei's, it's a access to OLA 20... click on the link above to have a picture and coordinates

http://img215.!!!!!!!!!!.us/img215/1487/s01f.jpg

Awesome! Nice guide you have there.

But yeh SDS need to make some more... and deeper ones.... with things in them!

Anyone remember the Boorum Cave under the cave system with the wooden shops in? Fun times!

Wistrel

PS Maybe its hard to make caves with Sandbox2.... dunno.... will have to have a shot at it some time

And dont forget about the dangerous sewer-system of Port Atlantis...hrmpf hahahahaha... -_-

Cave, can MA ?

as the Romans might have written .....

with apologies for the very bad classical pun ... :bomb:

Well, there is now supposed to be platform support for caves and hunting / mining in those, hopefully there will be a lot of change in the next two content updates for this.

Bummer! Looks like a good cave too!

Wistrel

There is one SSW of Sakura with a hole in it that leads to the "underworld" then you have the closed cave in twins, the one under the deer mall(atleast b4vu10) and many others here and there

Back