Buying: CB19 unl

Staffas

Elite
Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress
Hi folks, Im looking to buy an unl cb19 (Link if you are not sure if you have an unl cb19 or not) :)

I prefer if it is at TIR0 and low TT, but if yours is TIRed and at full TT and you want to sell it, send me a message and I might be convinced to get it anyway :D

get your ped card ready for the Eomon/Longtooth event and sell me your cb19 today! :yay:

oh, and if i dont respond here, find me on skype: name :staffas

Going away for a couple of days, back on saturday. you can also mail me at: magnus.staffas@gmail.com with an offer to sell your cb19 unl.

:sniper:

Last edited:
Im back again, bump it up, send me a strange offer for your unlimited cb19, who knows I might accept a stupid deal :)

Edit: Paying more than Vovan7 :D

Last edited:
early Bump today, not going to be logged in so much today, but if yo can wait until tomorrow with selling me your Unlimited CB19 I am still eager to buy it (there is even a slight chance that I pay over markup for it just to encourage you to sell it to me) :yay:

New day, time for a drunken bump :beerchug:

Please give me an unl gun so that I can keep on hunting and wont have to chip out again! :eyecrazy:

(If you have another unl sib weapon at about this skill lvl I might be interested too if the price is right)

Sober bump today!

Bump it up, I am still looking for a Cb19 unl!

?

Hur går det Magnus

Are you running out of peds during the LT event, get a quick refill by selling me your unlimited CB19!

:yay:

Bump

bump it up, still looking for one.

Bumporz.

Due to a drunken deposit I now have peds for a unl CB19, or a unl Blix, or unl whatever in that dps range, so if you have something please let me know :D

:sniper: :handgun: whattie

Item bought, thread can be closed

Back