CC cadets are recruiting

Zylex

Old Alpha
the Calypso Conquerors Cadets are recruiting new members on trial at this point in time, you basically need 80k total skills to apply with screenshot proof, if you have the requirements and are interested, please contact me via pm

Zy

General - Calypso Conquerors Cadets

Last edited:
Reactions: tip
80k pfff i guess not so many ppl will apply. how much is needed to join CC then :D

Zylex said:
somethin like 220-250k not so sure :)

How the hell do you get that level of skills :eek:

The 80k is huge enough, even if I skilled like a zombie for a year, and increased my rifle by a multiple of 3 (and all the associated other skills) I would not get close. There are not that many skills to skill up, and getting skills over 3k seems to take for ever. Confused I am, 220K skills seems absurdly silly to me (but then it is 1-4-06)

Then again when you look at most ubers (not all) they started quite a few years ago.

Grading said:
Then again when you look at most ubers (not all) they started quite a few years ago.
sure they did. and they also got skills using man mph on atrox stalkers and fapping before it was nerfed :D
Free BUMP

safara said:
How the hell do you get that level of skills :eek:

The 80k is huge enough, even if I skilled like a zombie for a year, and increased my rifle by a multiple of 3 (and all the associated other skills) I would not get close. There are not that many skills to skill up, and getting skills over 3k seems to take for ever. Confused I am, 220K skills seems absurdly silly to me (but then it is 1-4-06)

stryker did it (aprox in skills) in aprox 1 year...so if you wanna skill and dont get alot of college....;)

the cc requirement was not an april fools joke, and i think u have to be invited

hey zyl, long time now see man

Bump for you, zylex is a great leader! and if i was still playing i'd be with him!

80k is not even bad. atm playing 5month pe and total skill are ~60k? maeby more. and last time i sell all my melee & mining and still got that :)
Well when i got more skills maeby i have change to join.

Zylex said:
the Calypso Conquerors Cadets are recruiting new members on trial at this point in time, you basically need 80k total skills to apply with screenshot proof, if you have the requirements and are interested, please contact me via pm

Zy

More info Zylex?? What is this society offering. What type of members does it wish to attract?
Requirements???? You have only 1 and that is 80k skills. What are the others?

For information , i quickly counted and got 300k+ total skills
Bump :wise:

Hou_Shian said:
zylex is a great leader!

Bah!

I'm sure you're mixing Zy up with me Hou ;)

Oracle said:
Bah!

I'm sure you're mixing Zy up with me Hou ;)

hey! aint you that idiot scorpio leader? lol j/k :p

but anyway,

Westy said:
More info Zylex?? What is this society offering. What type of members does it wish to attract?

only skill requirement to get us to talk to you, then we "usually" take you on a trial period, meaning when we feel we know you enough we vote on whether you stay or not. what we are offering is (maybe) some info that cc and ccc does not necassarily wish to share with others and a possibility to claim land at lg(some of us can get eons and faps loaned etc). if that isnt enough then think about the prestige of being in the mighty calypso conquerors "training" soc or the fact that if you ever do get enough skills to join cc then you wont need to be invited. :) note that not needing to be invited is pretty big and ccc will not be recruiting for a long time when we have reached the desired number of members. to answer your last question, we wish to attract ppl that play just about everyday (you want a rl? join someone else j/k) and hope that you got a good sense of humour i like to mess around, tho it aint as fun without hou :p

EDIT: HOU COME BACK! BALD WANTS HIS WOOPY ASS (or summat) AND YOU THE ONLY "GAY" FRIEND I GOT ;D

Last edited:
Zylex said:

Zy

80k, FOR THE CADETS?? :eek: :eek:

Ok, I'll get back with you in a few years or after I win the lottery :laugh:

nice, if i would be a freelancer and not in a nice soc allready, i would be interested :)

:kos: gl

80k is not bad for a cadets for 1 of the Top 5 Socs and not too far away either, 80k doesnt sound impossible, but the 220 does :)

again .... I got 300k+ ... Waiting for cadets now :)

Bump

(sadap now hiero , lame fucker )

Back