CDF: EBN off-line; news channels for official use only!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF: EBN off-line; news channels for official use only!
11 Dec 2008

As a soldier and high commander, my mandate is to defend Calypso and its citizens from all dangers, from without and within. At any other time, separatists would be free to speak their minds, express their opinion and work within the political system. But this is not the right time for due political process. This is war.

Separatists have used terrorism to reach their goals. Now they are using disinformation and lies, using news agencies to distribute their propaganda message for them.

Rumors, speculations and lies will spread panic and endanger the Calypsian public! In order to protect the public and ensure a measure of quality control of information broadcasts, EBN and other news agencies' servers have been taken offline.

For the remainder of this crisis, newsfeeds will come from CDF Office of Propaganda and Psychological Warfare. Regular EBN service will be back online as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

/Major Jenny Carramone, Calypso Defense Forces High Commander

Originally Posted Here

Wow, this is getting more and more interesting, well done MA, keep up the storyline, lookf forward to Dec 22 resolution:)

so if the EBN news will not appear in the loader, how will we get the updates?

And is the major really a power hungry bitch who is just consolidating power?

ooooh, is Jamhot working on a seperatist propaganda video???

Stinky:yay:

Wow, this is getting more and more interesting, well done MA, keep up the storyline, lookf forward to Dec 22 resolution:)

so if the EBN news will not appear in the loader, how will we get the updates?

And is the major really a power hungry bitch who is just consolidating power?

hah. they just said so, so they dont have to write anymore storyline :p

ooooh, is Jamhot working on a seperatist propaganda video???

Stinky:yay:

JamhotMedia, maybe a more influencing than we first thought....

Viva revolution.....:yay:

:laugh:

I must admit I follow this plot with a childish curiosity... :)

i love a good story line and this one is getting better and better...

Cheers :beerchug:

lies!
i bet the government has secretly been training these terrorists since at least 20 years ago or more!
All this false-flag terrorism is just a tool used to create fear to enable the coup-d'etat and to take away our freedoms :p

the plot is now so thick !

betrals, love, war peace, propaganda, psychology ! i love it :)

Great, someone just tell me where this biatch is so I can shoot her in the head and be done with this. We are fighting a WAR here, we shouldn't be having a damned revolution in the background... *grumble*

Haha! But we still have the COA (Calypso Open Access). I know it isn't very popular, but shows like "breeding merp in your backyard, 55 safety tips" or "cooking umbranoid fat free" have their audiences. And we still have the facility.
*tock * tock* can you hear me world?

Neo watch out! MA might shut you down! :laugh:

:::hides:::

Ahh, so all that news that we will get a Protector of Empire armor for that 21 pieces of robot were fake :D, I love storyline :wtg:

Or is this post from CDF a fake :confused:

Well, better trust none then. :launcher:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!
MEDIA FREEDOM !!!

People of Calypso. We can't get oppressed by earth-bound institutions. Earth only want's your money. And when we need them, they don't come. Oppostition is beaten down by government forces.

The only solution is ARMED RESISTANCE.

So people, get the empty beer bottles out of the trench and produce molotov cocktails. Cobblestones should also be available.

Go people of Calypso...occupy CDF offices and burn down the CDF Office of Propaganda and Psychological Warfare.

(i hope the translation is ok..not so good english speaker;)

Last edited:
...lost a planet Obi-Wan has.....hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertha Bot
CDF Office of Propaganda and Psychological Warfare.

What a way to instill trust. :D

he he thats whta i thought. Sounded all plausible until i read that bit.

so... the federal empire is ruled by communists eh?

id like to see them stop us on here...

lol sounds bit like the real world, Free speach, just watch what you say!

forget about the separtisits, forget about CDF, sitting up there safe on their space station, its time to rise, its time to form our own political group!!!

Killing the free press, Jenny just went to something far more sinister than being a REMF.

EBN studios are up on Exodus station, IIRC. Unfortunately, there's no way for the populace to reach there to render assistance. :(

...and the plot thickens! :cool:

Well, I think the answer is obvious fellow colonists. Trust no one! Down with the machine! This is a time of dire necessity and while our political leaders are talking about dissidents and rebels, thinking for us what's the best, the robots are crafting garlands with our guts. So I would suggest... stand back! Fight for your juste cause and forget all the political Armax Bull crap! :rocket:

So far so good MA, just keep up the good work!

Killing the free press, Jenny just went to something far more sinister than being a REMF.

EBN studios are up on Exodus station, IIRC. Unfortunately, there's no way for the populace to reach there to render assistance. :(

Which raises a question- how did they get there? Obviously by spaceship. But we dont yet have any that reach that far.... so who took them there?

Last edited:
Well, wonder if the traitorous Major Jenny has made a deal with the bots now, as the spawns all seem to have dried up for some time now :laugh:

Hoping for a patch later today or tonight to get them back again, and maybe something wearable as well to meet Santa in tomorrow :xwink:

We get no news at all ?

I'm sure we'll get whatever propaganda Major Jenny deems suitable for us little colonists. Lets not worry if its the truth or not :rolleyes:

Comrades, i look forward to joining you in our glorious new State. The future is bright for the PRC!

We need to find Mr Hatchett and find out WTF is going on. All the other people that were in her way have been arrested. At last report he was still at large.

Mayor Dumpty was framed!!! Get your guns and lets break him out and have him lead calypso!!!

JamhotMedia, maybe a more influencing than we first thought....

Viva revolution.....:yay:

:laugh:

lmao.... Jaaaaaamhot baby :)

For the remainder of this crisis, newsfeeds will come from CDF Office of Propaganda and Psychological Warfare. Regular EBN service will be back online as soon as possible.

Propaganda and Psychological Warfare, <censored> me !! Entropia is turning into Dystopia !

Back