CDF News

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF scientists have released some results from their investigation of the recent Hogglo attacks on several settlements across Calypso. It appears that Gareth's role in the attacks was merely an attempt to achieve notoriety.

Analysis of encrypted information found in Gareth's files points at "failed subjects and mentions "insufficient mass", "anomalous gene code" and that some failed subjects exhibited "inadequate aggression factors". Some of the failed subjects were labeled as "rejected" and "discarded".

CDF considers the investigation concluded in the absence of further information.

Originally Posted Here

Advancement of story lines to keep the interest of players: "FAIL" :dunno:

...or this could be the "Public Statement" regarding the Hoggle/Skills debacle we've all been waiting for. If that's the case "Epic FAIL".

:laugh: LOL for running a storyline outside the game.. it should appear ingame in an official storyline chat or something..!?

I read it as "smaller hogglo diablos can be found on calypso".

I hope for big ones, so I can put my new equus to good use...

CDF scientists have released some results from their investigation of the recent Hogglo attacks on several settlements across Calypso. It appears that Gareth's role in the attacks was merely an attempt to achieve notoriety.

Analysis of encrypted information found in Gareth's files points at "failed subjects and mentions "insufficient mass", "anomalous gene code" and that some failed subjects exhibited "inadequate aggression factors". Some of the failed subjects were labeled as "rejected" and "discarded".

CDF considers the investigation concluded in the absence of further information.

Originally Posted Here

Possibly not

OMG YES! I GET IT!

CDF: Wait! You concluded too early! Lazy government bureaucrats! Don't pack up and leave, we will need you soon...

aaaaaaand...

Seelling Sleips, Bizzes!

OMG YES! I GET IT!

CDF: Wait! You concluded too early! Lazy government bureaucrats! Don't pack up and leave, we will need you soon...

aaaaaaand...

Seelling Sleips, Bizzes!

Yay, finally I have use for my 20 VTOL BPs!

So is anything happening in game?

Ridiculous that this is as close of response to the crap that went down with the hogglos.

Bugs in enhancer still in same point!

so weaker ones will pop up somewhere I guess...

Uhm..

"Yay" :-I

. Some of the failed subjects were labeled as "rejected" and "discarded".

Originally Posted Here

That refers to all those that skilled in VTOLs, etc.

Overall though, this is a lame end/response to what happened.
I think the whole of MA is now run by Bertha alone..

Where the hell is anyone?

Parsing failed - Unmatched double quote at Line 01

edit: fortunately there are no words DROP TABLE anywhere in the text :D

Last edited:
Free skills, in unlimited amounts, worth nothing, for everyone :yay:

"insufficient mass", "anomalous gene code" "inadequate aggression factors" "rejected" and "discarded"

Is one of these a way to state that MA messed up when they gave pilot skills? Maybe there will be some spawn that doesnt? :scratch:

...or this could be the "Public Statement" regarding the Hoggle/Skills debacle we've all been waiting for. If that's the case "Epic FAIL".

Perhaps a Mindark official could let us all know one way or the other if this is the awaited for statement. I think if it is we deserve better than some gibberish, especially in view of the responses (rather rude responses) coming from Support on the skills question.

I doubt this was the official response, surely even MA couldn't be that clueless with pr :scratch2:

just got deja vue I remember writing that once before.. :scratch2:

Last edited:

Last edited:
They are referring to the Pygmy Hogglo Black aka mini Diablo. They wont say there are small pygmy's but rather make it more of a riddle.

5518318_orig.png

Info from here: http://www.entropiapets.com/blog/i-have-tamed-a-hogglo-pygmy

Back