CDF Priority Alert Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF reports that the turrets of Twin Peaks have now been repaired, restoring operational defenses. However, turrets at other settlements may be in danger until we have had time to implement heightened security measures. Because all available personnel are assigned to protect these vulnerable settlements, we request colonist support in apprehending this renegade Gareth.

CDF intelligence indicates that Gareth may be planning to assault Fort Argus next. Currently located east of Fort Argus, his equipment should be disrupted enough by local interference that he will not receive this message or receive any warning signals from potential accomplices. In order not to scare Gareth away, we will also delay strengthening turret security in Fort Argus for the time being.

Gareth’s attack is expected to occur during the following time window: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC, possible at one of the following locations:

• [75576, 93080]
  • [76747, 92052]
  • [84287, 83688]

Originally Posted Here

ah shucks, I will be down the pub and I have had my luck in EU for this month

damn, wasted all my ped on Hogglo Diablo then shared loot Quaser after that :(

Ahh the events ...:laugh:

why cant they repair bugs that fast

stop the frickin events and fix the damn game.
MA: when are you gonna fix the bugs? what are you gonna do about the economy? (residues is below 101%....)

A lot of players hovering with Sleipnirs and Vtols above the Hogglo Diablo to get some pilotskills.
Pretty annoying for a hunter when a idiot lands between the players and blocking their shots!! :mad::mad::mad:

MindArk fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of players hovering with Sleipnirs and Vtols above the Hogglo Diablo to get some pilotskills.
Pretty annoying for a hunter when a idiot lands between the players and blocking their shots!! :mad::mad::mad:

MindArk fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we cant hunt due to some idiot use exploit to skill for free
We can't shoot on hogglo..where a re you MA:wise:

comment_bbpJFeEfWbGWnE34gJcJ2yFNi0ORFjbA.gif

Cool another MA event....LA owner must be happy. MAybe MA shall publish calendar where on red will be market those few days in the year "without events"

Cool another MA event....LA owner must be happy. MAybe MA shall publish calendar where on red will be market those few days in the year "without events"

The calendar would have no red.

Back