CDF Priority Alert!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF Intelligence reports that a breach has been detected at several settlements across Eudoria. An unknown group or individual has manually accessed and disabled the targeting systems of settlement turrets. This sabotage seems only partial, but will take some time to fix.

The motivation for this action is still not clear; investigations are underway to catch those responsible. Security footage gathered at one scene shows a perpetrator in the act; authorities are searching for any information related to the identity of this individual.

Stay tuned for further news about this disturbing incident.

Originally Posted Here

So what do you need to me to shoot?!

CDF Intelligence reports that a breach has been detected at several settlements across Eudoria. An unknown group or individual has manually accessed and disabled the targeting systems of settlement turrets. This sabotage seems only partial, but will take some time to fix.
The motivation for this action is still not clear; investigations are underway to catch those responsible. Security footage gathered at one scene shows a perpetrator in the act; authorities are searching for any information related to the identity of this individual.
Stay tuned for further news about this disturbing incident.

Originally Posted Here
Heh heh they will never catch me. I was wearing my alien mask! :yup:..........:eyecrazy:

too soon for another event imo...unless you're giving away free ped please stop :))

Looks like the turrets maintenance crew used "12345" for password again.

really? isnt this robot event already way overdue? or is it one big last event?

Was me, I got fed up with Target Evaded Attack or Tea's as I like to call them.

If I miss so much, the turrets should to.

it probably was just a bunch of noobs with creature control pills which makes the turrets ignore them.

Is this an announcement for an event or that the turrets are broken and waiting a bug fix release?

hm, somehow this sounds familiar... am i having a deja vue moment? dunno...

Back