CDF Special Alert, Final Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We would like to thank all colonists for their assistance, especially “Adjusted DrPaddo Getast” who single-handedly took down the criminal known only as Gareth. CDF engineers have quickly repaired the compromised turrets, restoring safety in all affected settlements.
Meanwhile, CDF Special Forces has located and raided Gareth's breeding laboratory. Upon arrival it was noticed that all stable doors were open and that the laboratory was completely empty. However, we can assure you that everything in this man’s notes points indicates that all adult Hogglo Diablo and young bred by him were eliminated during his attempted attacks.

Originally Posted Here

Adjusted DrPaddo Getast
Do you care to comment?

So.... Never again hogglo diablos?

Ahhhh unless there are babies. Hmm...

What a retarded name if that is a roleplay attempt from Calypso

Last edited:
Well, mmm, shouldn't that dude have been hard to kill? like not one avatar sort of mob?

New kind of event :D

You win it, reward is "thank you" lol :-D

New kind of event :D

You win it, reward is "thank you" lol :-D

I don't think this was an event in the sense of 'you win a prize'. Instead, they added a story line to go along with the Hogglo Diablo 'event' which I find to be very fun and I'm glad they took the time to do it. I certainly enjoy it more than simply a few hogglo diablo popping up out of no where. At least they tried to add some context to it :)

However, we can assure you that everything in this man’s notes points indicates that all adult Hogglo Diablo and young bred by him were eliminated during his attempted attacks.

Originally Posted Here

This is the first time I can remember MA trying to say something is done forever...maybe MA really did take a loss at this event...hahaha yeah right, nvm.

With that being said, we know you, and therefore, WE KNOW IT'S NOT DONE FOREVER. :)

So if the ones bred by him are gone...how long until some other nefarious breeder makes some more?

Next weekend would be great! Thank you.

I have a suggestion. Why Hogglo do not give out the coloring skills?
Just take colorator in the hand and aim on Hogglo, and ... voila!!! :laugh:

However, we can assure you that everything in this man’s notes points indicates that all adult Hogglo Diablo and young bred by him were eliminated during his attempted attacks.

Originally Posted Here

It is writers' code to say either: However, we can assure you that everything in this man’s notes points to all adult Hogglo Diablo and young bred by him having been eliminated during his attempted attacks.
or,
However, we can assure you that everything in this man’s notes indicates that all adult Hogglo Diablo and young bred by him were eliminated during his attempted attacks.

The latter is less grammatically complicated but during editing the verb 'points' seems to have been left in by mistake. Anyway, both forms mean that a few pages later it will turn out that things in this man's notes were either missing, erroneous or lies - and we can fully expect to see hogglo diablos again in the future!

What I would very very much like to know is whether mistakes were made in the 'programming' of the event, or whether the pilot opportunities (and evade skills on the ground) were a new (or not even new) unannounced feature. If no response is made within the next few hours (or ever), then we must assume that it was indeed an intended feature and that absolutely nothing that looks to many like an exploit should be avoided in the future, as there is really NO WAY now to tell exploits and new features apart!

Yes, I know that you cannot tell us about some changes before they happen, but if everything from this event was intended then I can honestly say that absolutely nothing I see in the future will look like an exploit to me. Whether or not I agree with anything, it will be perfectly assumable that that is what YOU intended.

A Pirate saves the day! Who'd a thunk! ;) :laugh:

What I would very very much like to know is whether mistakes were made in the 'programming' of the event, or whether the pilot opportunities (and evade skills on the ground) were a new (or not even new) unannounced feature. If no response is made within the next few hours (or ever), then we must assume that it was indeed an intended feature and that absolutely nothing that looks to many like an exploit should be avoided in the future, as there is really NO WAY now to tell exploits and new features apart!

Completely agree with this. It seems the line has manage to get so thin now, its practically undistinguishable. It would be really beneficial to know either way.

I have heard a few of the replies from support about this so far, and currently it seems they are not commenting on the matter, hopefully in preparation for a full statement. I really hope they are not currently doing this!

( I know I know, who'd and thunk are awful! but I couldn't resist)

Last edited:
like yours is better.....

Mine is genious. If it was Adjusted Longtime Fivedolla then the world would explode.

On a side note, I did ask ma to change my name out of concern for all Vietnamese hookers everywhere and also worried about being assassinated by the Asian mafia and ma said my name was neutral and would not be changed. For which I said that my blood will be on their hands.

Last edited:
Mine is genious. If it was Adjusted Longtime Fivedolla then the world would explode.

On a side note, I did ask ma to change my name out of concern for all Vietnamese hookers everywhere and also worried about being assassinated by the Asian mafia and ma said my name was neutral and would not be changed. For which I said that my blood will be on their hands.

lmao, too funny :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You guys do know that DrPaddo is a player, right?
Right now I'm not following your comments...

It isnt roleplay

[Local] [Adjusted DrPaddo Getast]: Daikiaba are fugabarba to me, I have Gareth !

This is the first time I can remember MA trying to say something is done forever...maybe MA really did take a loss at this event...hahaha yeah right, nvm.

With that being said, we know you, and therefore, WE KNOW IT'S NOT DONE FOREVER. :)

So if the ones bred by him are gone...how long until some other nefarious breeder makes some more?

Next weekend would be great! Thank you.

So, Hogglo nest coming up? Or Hogglo mixed with something else similar to the feffox?

thats a pitty i liked their textures
I like their skill rate! :yup: But a nice hog coat would be cool! :)
Edit: Bacon coat! ;)

It will be a boorum bot next time.

boorum Gen17415

Hoggifugaviathebigpumposingzombulimaxxedoutboorumcock

Boorangius, a Boorum with a Falxangius head/neck coming out where its privates used to be:D

It's a beginning, not the end. Before his last breath Gareth managed to break a vial of spores, and soon his defeater's chest will explode with larvae of Hogglo Ultimate :eyecrazy:

Back