Selling: CDF XTLC 200 Tier8

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Best laser skilling weapon for this level. 10% faster laser skill gains. 62.5

Asking around +8k~, considering lr-20 adj seems to be around 9k, and comparing to it, you lose a bit of effy and eco, but get more dps, bigger amp, and 10% more skillgains. Good gun for skilling cheaper and faster. :)

trades i am Interested in is. adj fap, adj fap fen, mod ek23. Most interested in adj fap fen. :) Feel free to hit me with offers.

Last edited:
Price adjusted, was asking too much :)

Price adjusted, was asking too little ;-) comparing it to Lr-20 adj, its around +9k and this is more dps, bit less effy and dpp, but 10% more skills per ped and more dps, so 8k it is for now, as am using it. Considering this better for grinding atm.

Lr-20 adj

Damage/PEC:35.45 / 11.730= 3.02174
Damage/second:35.45 / (60 / 48.00)= 28.3560

CDF

Damage/PEC:45.87 / 15.568= 2.94643
Damage/second:45.87 / (60 / 44.00)= 33.6380

With normal 105 amp

Last edited:
Hello
I think you fogot about eff %

LR-20 ADJ - 70%
CDF XTLC 200 - 56%

Free Bump!

Was actually stupid to drop price, setting it back to 8k, this gun is pretty rare, and you cant get 10% skills from anywhere else :)

Price set to +8k as am upgrading :) can take a adj hedoc 50/ mod ek23, adj fap fen in trade

Last edited:
Best weapon for those low-mid codexes :) more dps and skills than lr-20

Pump: Can also trade for non-tier Angel F set.

+6 k :) I wouldnt buy it, unless your around rifle lvl :) as exp gets really low as levels rise

Numbbump
Can trade for mod-ek2350 + 1500 both gun and amp :)

Last edited:
Can trade for low tier 0x0, adj hedoc mayhem, mod-ek2350

Bump: accepting determination adj as a part of deal with VI amp :)

Still getting nice skills and grinding. Decided to up price of gun to 6.5k as i realized its fine mayhem gun.

I must admit pricing this item is hard, its gonna be 5k so i get rid of it, i dont wanna think about it's price never again. I hate selling items. :)

Amp is not included in 5k offer, its 700 after gun is sold.

Accepting adj boiga @ 400
Trauma IV @ 500
adj hedoc @ 1500

Last edited:
Rings have laser skill gain. anywhere from 13% to 25% i believe for the best one. do the effects stack? I have read the posts and the price has changed back and forth a few times. what do you actually want for the gun?

Gun buff is separate for some reason. I have summer ring 16 and it dont stack, but gives separate buff for 10% faster skill gains. I am ready to sell it for 5k.

Putting sale onhold, feeling i can get alot more than 5k if i just grind it to 10 :)

Renting it instead for now for 30p per day. If anyone crazt-grinders wants to save in costs instead of buying those 160% rifles. :)

Back