Celebrities playing EU?

Im not sure if you guys are seperating between registrered account and activly playing..

Isnt ND, his wife and all those gangbangers celebrities....if not A-list... then B or C :)

Definatelly C (with respect). Let's stick to A, exceptionaly B and of course active.

I can confirm that Elijah Wood plays, if someone else hasnt already.

I can confirm that Elijah Wood plays, if someone else hasnt already.

What?! No it didn't! Now this is called an info, ty m8!

FRODO PLAYS EU M8s!!! :yay: :laugh:

Would be nice to know which avatar is his though...

What's his ava called? It isn't Hobbit of pK cK is it? :laugh:

No idea. I was watching him do an interview and saw EU on his PC in the background.

is there a youtube vid of the interview ?

Dont know. I was watching it on TV while sitting on the couch. I pay very little attention and only remember it because I called my girlfriend into the room and asked her what game was on Elijah Wood's monitor. She looked at it and said "Oh its that stupid game you tried to make me play. Yuck!"

Most people don't know this, but I am a famous celeb!

Tippin'

Ok, I guess it's about time I came out and told you all....

I am Morgan Freeman IRL.

Thats looks like EU ... But it's Z...da ...

Mods: sorry for naming another game but in context ...

or get geoff the robot to do it

Ok, I guess it's about time I came out and told you all....

I am Morgan Freeman IRL.

For real?

I love Morgan Freeman, fantastic actor.

Thats looks like EU ... But it's Z...da ...

Mods: sorry for naming another game but in context ...

Lol, epic fail at attention seeking - that wouldn't even qualify as "plays EU" when it had "Planet Calypso" all across it!

Let's blame it on the gf - otherwise i'm only just being mean again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wouldn't consider myself a "celebrity" however..... if the community knew who I am IRL they'd be quite surprised. My SOC knows who I am and they've been quite good at keeping the secret. Entropia is my "Escape from reality" and I will keep it that way as long as I can. In Entropia I can be whoever I want and it doesn't affect my real life.

In the Western world I am infamous.... but a "celebrity" I am not. :cool:

Clearly, you are Roman Polanski. :) Stay away from my disciples!

I wouldn't consider myself a "celebrity" however..... if the community knew who I am IRL they'd be quite surprised. My SOC knows who I am and they've been quite good at keeping the secret. Entropia is my "Escape from reality" and I will keep it that way as long as I can. In Entropia I can be whoever I want and it doesn't affect my real life.

Sorry... Don't mean to demean your post ... But I think if you were one and craved privacy enough, you wouldn't be posting this :) ... I would say, I should know it because I am one but then that would put me in the same category as you.... so I won't ... Am I ??? ... No one will ever know .... Muahahahaha!!!!!

OK false alarm. Frodo eliminated.

That's not the video I was talking about. But whatever. Seems my discovery has been trolled. :dunce:

Here's a C list celebrity for you. VJ Emidemic from Noisescape TV. Shes pretty well known in the industrial music scene across North America and Europe.

She's the girl Wizzszz is attempting to make fun of. Occasionally she still logs on EU. Though she's not too keen on it, she thinks its boring and wants to tame creatures.

Last edited:
A certain poker player? :)

A certain poker player? :)

Are any really that famous , I could think of one or two but thats only because I kinda follow the game .

I reckon we could run a really good book here .

Back