Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012

"Rill"

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Seryllian Rill Kronan
Okay so this is the new thread for the Meetup Details. Seems it's difficult to catch a Moderators attention so should one of you decide this is a repost please re-name this thread [h=2]2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18 to read
Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012[/h]To kick off this the last info posted in previous thread:

[h=2]This is the last proposed date - cabins are booked out any other date[/h]
Ok we have established that if the previous dates were unacceptable the LAST AND FINAL DATE CHANGE IS:

December 7-9th 2012 - Cabins are booked out on other dates

Cabin sleeps six (one double bed only) and is $240 per night so Friday & Saturday = $80 each between 6

** These cabins are booked out pretty quickly so delaying a decision on change of date would push this to next year. Money can be sent direct to the park once we confirm numbers. Don't delay your decision please and I just hope Garek hasn't booked plane tickets.​

Will The cabins have internet connection?
And am thinking of coming up for just the friday or satarday night....

Previous Posts From Other Thread

• 2012 Central Coast Meetup - Now December 7-9 2012

We are having another meet up but this time on the SUNNY CENTRAL COAST It will be on the weekend of December 7-9 2012

including Friday Night for those who can make it. All players welcome.

So just drop a line if you are interested so other arrangements can be made for accommodation as we will be needing to know numbers of people coming. It would be good to meet a few more people and be good to catch up with past attendees.

Please make a preference for Saturday or Sunday if you can't make the whole weekend and we will organise a place to meet for a luncheon date.

Last time we hired cabins for those requiring a place to stay. Some accommodation can be provided for AA members or close associates. For those travelling by air/train from interstate we can arrange pick up from Tuggerah Station.

Many of you know Cypherman and Jod from Antipodean Army so you can chat with them in game if I'm not on (which is 98% of the time these days). If you don't know them just go to the nearest space transport centre and ask who has Serica on their friends list. She will contact one of us in game to meet you.​

• Serica
    user-offline.png

On the calendar

Someone save me a bed please !​

Born in Entropia: 26Sept06... Skills Unlocked: MMS 16Nov06, RDA 16May07, Animal Taming 12Jul07, Serendipity 23Dec07, PC 25Apr08, ESL 10May08, CGA 23Dec08, MatExtrMeth 4Mar09, BPC 30Mar09, MDA 8Aug09, Extr 6Oct09, Coolness 17Apr10, Martial Arts 22Apr11, Medicine&Treatment 23Aug11, 150HP 7Aug12​

• 08-19-2012, 18:06

xaph
    user-offline.png

Another BOOZE like the last

As one of my twin daughter says in Americana
    "oh yeah oh yeah"

I'll do my best Boorum to be there... stuff the manager, stuff the world!
    "The Wild Colonial Boyz n Galz:girl:" are off the hook :)
    Lets party​

• Garek
    user-offline.png

Flying in from Perth
    Save me a bed

I will fly to Sydney and hire a car to drive up,
    so if anyone need a ride up to Newcastle let me know.

Last edited by Garek; 08-21-2012 at 23:16.​

• Nickstar
    user-offline.png

Renewing Passport @ the moment.Time for a holiday.

Can u post me a area or something i can google to make plans on how im going to get there and accomadation etc.

Will proberly just get a rental car from Sydney.And Drive up(according to google).That way i can do some sight seeing,proberly stay for a week.

Might also Bring Daughter over.But i suspect she has exams that week.​

• Madchick

GuardianoinedJan 2009Gender | Ingame
    gender_Male.gif
    |
    gender_Female.gif
    LocationMelb AusAvatarSteven Madchick naSocietyAAPosts217Images1

Leelee and I will be there for sure.
    We will prolly hire one of the cabins like others did on the last trip there.

Madchick​

• "Rill"

Good To See The Replies Coming In Already
    So time to start talking accommodation is it. If you have a preference for going it 'solo' please put it down also. Otherwise when it comes time to arranging beds you may end up sharing with others. I may not be in the country for this one so accommodation will need to be confirmed by end of September and whatever money required can be paid direct to the Holiday Park.

We did that last time and it worked well. It was a great weekend and everybody chipped in for supplies and shared the meal preparations. We partied long into the night and shared the odd ale or two. Maybe it was three' or was that four? Well yeah it wuz a good weegend anywayz.

Nickstar how far would you consider "sight seeing". It's a slightly bigger island than yours :laugh:. Joke joke. I here you had a pretty good time in Melbourne. Don't know that we can top that from what I hear but we can certainly try. Maybe we can get somebody's mum to jump out of a cake naked. That should be memorable :D

Talk to Cyph in game about what you might enjoy so we can suggest a path. Or maybe we can even price a Camper Van if you're that keen. The best attraction are on the Gold Coast really but that's Disney World and Sea World and stuff. They're 12 hours drive north. Sydney has smaller versions but still fun. There's many a ride at Lunar Park that a fella can chuck up on. Depends if you have your offspring with you and how old they are. It's only a train ride away. Best talk to Cyph in game or me on the odd occasion that I'm in game these days.

Garek it would be great to catch up with you and hope I'm in town but at this stage it's unlikely. But spread the word peeps in and out of Soc. We need numbers to confirm accommodation.​

• kebplay

StalkerJoinedDec 2006LocationAustraliaAvatarKeira Gypsy CroftSocietyAntipodean ArmyPosts1,921Images117

This date may be on a WoF round: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post2987185

• "Rill"

AlphaJoinedJan 2009Gender | Ingame
    gender_Male.gif
    |
    gender_Male.gif
    LocationNear Sydney AustraliaAvatarSeryllian Rill KronanSocietyAntipodean ArmyPosts692Images42

One Submison For A Cbin Is In
    Jod put his hand up to suggest a 6 person cabin share. Five more nominations needed before it can be confirmed as a booking. Anybody else?​

• Serica
    user-offline.png

Is that a cabin like last time with the 1room with double bed and other room with 4 singles ?

And :yay: Joddie will be coming :)

• "Rill"

:yup: .....can be if you want it that way I'm sure Serica :) If you want the double I think you will be first to put your hand up. Then I gather Jim will be travelling with you of course so with Jod in there that leaves three to go. Sounds like Xaph is a certain plus Garek wants a bed . One more and we can arrange for everybody to send their deposit direct to the Holiday Park for the first cabin. If we can't fill another one we can work something out.​

• Serica
    user-offline.png

Just me this time (unless Jim changes his mind).

BTW, Gypsy says this will be a WoF weekend. I'll have to leave pretty earlish on Sunday morning to get home on time, I guess.​

• Viperstrike

Old AlphaoinedMay 2011Gender | Ingame
    gender_Male.gif
    |
    gender_Male.gif
    LocationAustraliaAvatarShadowsniper Viper ViperstrikeSocietyKaosPosts789Blog Entries1Images20

lol ie has crashed on me 3 times replying to this thread, im cursed !
    Anyway I think the guys are organising something big for my birthday this year.
    If it is not a cruise, which I am pretty sure it is from the hints, then I can drive down.​

• Viperstrike

Old AlphaoinedMay 2011Gender | Ingame
    gender_Male.gif
    |
    gender_Male.gif
    LocationAustraliaAvatarShadowsniper Viper ViperstrikeSocietyKaosPosts789Blog Entries1Images20

Sorry about yesterday, IE was causing me many problems, I cleared the cache so should be right now.

I ended up twisting my younger brothers' arm and he told me that we have a scheduled cruise for my birthday. Called the crystal symphony. He emailed me a pic last night, looks great, but didn't tell me anymore about it.

So I may have to sit this one out as I think the cruise spans over the week you have mentioned - Still not sure of exact details, it supposed to be a surprise retirement come birthday cruise :D

• kebplay
    user-offline.png

Problem is it will be a round 4 hunt, so will be against another Country so the date/time of the match is unknown.
    I suppose I could drive up and bring my PC, as long as I can get on the internet somehow.​

• Viperstrike

Old Alpha oinedMay 2011Gender | Ingame
    gender_Male.gif
    |
    gender_Male.gif

:( Would have been great to put some real faces to some fellow aussie players.
    Birthday cruise goes from 15th depart from Brisbane > Auckland > Brisbane arrival 26th.
    I will need a day to prepare and get to brisbane too, so its a no go for me sorry.

Next time for sure. :yup:

• Serica

Just a suggestion, but could we push the date of the meet back to the weekend before (November 9-11) ?

--------------------
    Mentioned it to Cyph, he'll check if those who are already coming have made firm travel bookings etc.​

Last edited by Serica; 09-03-2012 at 18:28.​

• Viperstrike

Old AlphaJoinedMay 2011Gender | Ingame
    gender_Male.gif
    |
    gender_Male.gif

+1 here, I can make it then :wise:

Coming from Great Lakes area in NSW, so easy to drive down to Newcastle and I can pickup anyone from Taree train station which is closer for me. It is central for all Brisbane to Sydney trains as well. Port MacQuarie interchange is a way out for me, but if your in Forster, I can also make that journey too.​

• "Rill"

Change to Proposed date
    It now appears that so far and for the majority of AA Soc members that have been contacted the weekend after is a better choice. That's 23-25 November.

Viperstrike we would like to extend an invitation for you to catch up for a day trip any time. Man we could throw a line into the same fishing hole from here your so close. There are 4 of us pretty well local to the Central Coast so if you want to meet I'm sure we could arrange something.

Cypherman is sending you a friend request. I would but I rarely get on here these days. Maybe in the future I will be more active.​

• Viperstrike
    user-offline.png

Cypherman is sending you a friend request. I would but I rarely get on here these days. Maybe in the future I will be more active.

Sure bud,

No hassles here, you guys have a great weekend ...
    I will be getting motion sickness (or used to it hehe) that weekend.

Since im only 5 hour out from NC, another general meetup for a day or so would be great.

No rush, im retired and about most of the time :)

Cheers,
    Viper​

• xaph
    user-offline.png

Seems I'm overcommitted , or am I
    Anticipated November 17th and 20th Nov
    It seems I've gotta do a presentation!
    http://www.apsadconference.com.au/
    WoF other dates may be Ok!

Looks like I'm in Melbourne...​

• Serica
    user-offline.png

Xaph, that conference is November 18-21. Note that Rill has posted above that our meet date has been tentatively changed to 23-25 November (due to conflict with WoF scheduling). You should be back by then :)

Rill, when you confirm that date, can you ask a mod to change the thread title pls? Just to avoid confusion.​

• xaph
    user-offline.png

Thank Serica, given that should be at least to duck in with the tin lids for a 'Hi and Goodbye' dependant upon roster and my beloveds commitments;)
    Note
    Lead up and lead out get counted in public health unless I donate my days off, I'll try to get them allocated correctly:)

• kebplay
    user-offline.png

StalkerJoinedDec 2006LocationAustraliaAvatarKeira Gypsy CroftSocietyAntipodean ArmyPosts1,921Images117

This date is good for me, the weekend 24th is out cause I'm going to a wedding.

Gypsy​

• Yesterday, 12:41

kebplay

Actually WoF is on all through November except the 24/25th.

AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th: Stage One Qualifier
    SEPTEMBER 8th/SEPTEMBER 9th: Stage Two Qualifier
    OCTOBER 6th/7th, 13th/14th, 20th/21st Stage 3 (3 weekends)
    NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th Stage 4: (3 weekends)
    DECEMBER 1st: Stage 5: Semi-Finals
    DECEMBER 15th: 3-Way Final.

I'll check with Hurrikane how it's going to work and if we need to play every week..​

• Serica

My bad, I thought it was alternate weekends. Stage 4 we do need to play every match. If we stay in the top 3 after Stage 2, we won't need to compete at all in Stage 3 tho.

Personally I can make to Central Coast any weekend - I just need to have an internet connection during the match (whatever time that ends up being scheduled for).​

• Madchick

What if we push it right back into early December.​

• Serica
    user-offline.png

Weekend of 7-9 December ? That's fine with me.

It's the weekend after the semi-finals, so we'll either be planning the Final or drowning our sorrows :D

• "Rill"

This is the last proposed date - cabins are booked out any other date
    Ok we have established that if the previous dates were unacceptable the LAST AND FINAL DATE CHANGE IS:

December 7-9th 2012 - Cabins are booked out on other dates

Cabin sleeps six (one double bed only) and is $240 per night so Friday & Saturday = $80 each between 6

** These cabins are booked out pretty quickly so delaying a decision on change of date would push this to next year. Money can be sent direct to the park once we confirm numbers. Don't delay your decision please and I just hope Garek hasn't booked plane tickets.

Once we have a cabin filled I will have the thread renamed or start another and leave a link here.​

• Yesterday, 16:33

Madchick
    user-offline.png

GuardianJoinedJan 2009Gender | Ingame
    gender_Male.gif
    |
    gender_Female.gif
    LocationMelb AusAvatarSteven Madchick naSocietyAAPosts217Images1

Those dates work with me.​

Will The cabins have internet connection?
And am thinking of coming up for just the friday or satarday night....

Wireless yes. And we'd love to see some extras. I don't think anybody slept the Saturday Night last time so yeah be great to see another face rock up.

Looks good to me.
LeeLee and I will be there.

Madchick

Hey guys,

This date I can more than likely make :)

Will have to see closer to the time though incase something pops up,

So I guess tentatively book me for the moment.

New house project has just started and will keep me busy for a bit, but I don't see it interferring for now.

Cheers,
Viper

Been watching the thread and hoping to work out some coin to do the trip.. The new date looks like it would probably work out a bit better to be able to get something together. Would be Storm and I coming, I'll try to keep posted!

Been watching the thread and hoping to work out some coin to do the trip.. The new date looks like it would probably work out a bit better to be able to get something together. Would be Storm and I coming, I'll try to keep posted!

I'll try and get up there.
If a few from Melbourne want to go, I could drive (I don't pay for petrol) to save a few $, would like to take Friday off work and drive up then, come back Sunday.

Beds Beds Beds

Looks good to me.
LeeLee and I will be there.

Madchick

Still not getting any confirmations of needs for accommodation. I'm thinking you might be working with Cyph on that but if you can confirm Yes or No it would help.

We have Serica and Jod as CERTAIN. We need 4 more to book it or we miss out. Xaph would most likely want a bed but the date change has not reached everybody. And I changed my flight details from November to December and this happens to fall on the weekend of the meet once again. Meaning I won't be here so that's four less beds to fall back on. Cyph might have a bit of room but not a lot.

Still not getting any confirmations of needs for accommodation. I'm thinking you might be working with Cyph on that but if you can confirm Yes or No it would help.

We have Serica and Jod as CERTAIN. We need 4 more to book it or we miss out. Xaph would most likely want a bed but the date change has not reached everybody. And I changed my flight details from November to December and this happens to fall on the weekend of the meet once again. Meaning I won't be here so that's four less beds to fall back on. Cyph might have a bit of room but not a lot.

Hi Rill, is it possible to shoot me through your phone number or mobile so I can have a chat with you about the accomodation and stuff. My position is I would like to come but not 100% sure at this time due to work on neew house ... a bulldozer is starting work tomorrow on clearing the old property on the land I purchased.

I will probably opt for paying for a bed in advance and if I am not able to attend, give it or sell it to someone else. But I would like to speak to you in person first about it.

Other than that, happy 58th (unless PCF is lying heh), you maybe a few decades older than me, but you got the gamers heart. Always young and vibrant - Have a great day bud :)

Cheers,
Viper/Andy

Cabin sorted :)

Hi guys,

Spoke to Cypherman on the phone tonight. I will call the caravan park tomorrow and try to organise booking a cabin as definite for the proposed date in December.

Just as an FYI, earliest date maybe early oct that I book the cabin as my funds are a little tied up till then.

Proposal is that i will book and pay for the cabin for 2 nights, $ 480 total - fits 6 people comfortably.
Then whoever would like to come and stay pays $ 40 for the night they wish to stay on or $ 80 if both nights.

I will keep the thread updated, if there are any problems with this, please let me know,

Thanks,
Viper/Andy

Trivia Night - Saturday 2500 ped, Sunday 2500 ped.

Hi guys,

No promises on this yet, but I was thinking of sponsoring a Trivia night;
Depending how my funds look in Oct/Nov with new house and all.

Sure we had PED cards in the past to give out,
But if we can't get a hold of these this time around I sponsor a trivia night - No I am not rich lol.

I was thinking this could be fun, it wouldn't be much, 10 questions, 5 per night 500 ped per question prize.

Thoughts and feelings ?

I am afraid David D. is going to be a bit busy around this time with baby # 2 :)
So not sure if he can visit or help us out with other commitments pending.

Cheers,
Viper/Andy

Last edited:
mmm.. trivia ... :tongue2:

Just as an FYI, earliest date maybe early oct that I book the cabin as my funds are a little tied up till then.

October the 5th is a confirmed time for paying the 480 outright, maybe I can put down a holding deposit before hand. I will call them tomorrow to check for sure.

I am heavily committed financially in Sept to buying out an avatar in EU :eek:

Last edited:
mmm.. trivia ... :tongue2:

There is someone you need to watch out for in the trivia.
But I can't think of who kicked our ass last year.
:scratch:

Anyway the bad news is, I can't make that weekend. :banghead:

Hi guys,

I called the Toowoon Bay Holiday Park this morning and went through the specifics of the two cabins available to host upto 6 people each.

It has been concluded that the Pelican cabin best suits our needs being right next to one of their WiFi hotspots and they also have a DVD player + foxtel, so we can bring out some dvds for the weekend to watch as a break away from gaming :)

The cost is $ 210 per night for upto 4 people, additional people are $15 to stay + $ 9 linen ($24 each) upto 6 ppl.

What I will do once I get the go ahead is try and find the booking fee of $ 210 bucks on monday and make the arrangements. Total cost is $516 for 6 people for the weekend. $210 of which needs to be paid upfront to book it, the remainder to be paid upon arrival.

I will leave the price at $ 40 per person per night they wish to stay and sort out the rest :)

They have 2 cabins, I can afford to do this for 1 of the cabins as a definite for now.

If there are to be more than 6 people, that is fine, but the cost is $ 15 per person (No bed) that we have as additional guests over the count of 6 people.

Here are the more specific details + video of the Pelican cabin, close to the beach too if you want to go for a dip.

Link > http://www.toowoonbayhp.com.au/pelican.html

Cheers,
Viper

PS. If someone has Rill on FL, can you direct him to this post please.
Total cost = $ 210 + $ 210 + additional people @ 24 per night upto 6. Then $ 15 each after that.

It has been concluded that the Pelican cabin best suits our needs being right next to one of their WiFi hotspots and they also have a DVD player + foxtel, so we can bring out some dvds for the weekend to watch as a break away from gaming :)

The cost is $ 210 per night for upto 4 people, additional people are $15 to stay + $ 9 linen ($24 each) upto 6 ppl.

What I will do once I get the go ahead is try and find the booking fee of $ 210 bucks on monday and make the arrangements. Total cost is $516 for 6 people for the weekend. $210 of which needs to be paid upfront to book it, the remainder to be paid upon arrival.

Last time we had 2 adjoining Pelican cabins - the back deck areas were very handy :)
(Let me know if you'd prefer me to handle the booking btw)

Rill, can you update the OP please with a list of definates & possibles?

Last time we had 2 adjoining Pelican cabins - the back deck areas were very handy :)
(Let me know if you'd prefer me to handle the booking btw)

Rill, can you update the OP please with a list of definates & possibles?

That would be lovely if you could Serica, I would need to rob the household budget on Monday to get together the $210 booking fee at this time which would leave me in an undesirable position with those I live with.

I am at the limit of my commitments until october 5th tbh with the avatar buyout underway and commited to.

I am happy to take one of the lower bunk beds - diabetis, so get tired here and there :)

So put me down as a definite !

I am happy to handle the rest upon arrival and pay you back the 210, whatever is easiest we can work it out :)

Thanks,
Viper/Andy

That would be lovely if you could Serica, I would need to rob the household budget on Monday to get together the $210 booking fee at this time which would leave me in an undesirable position with those I live with.

I am at the limit of my commitments until october 5th tbh with the avatar buyout underway and commited to.

I am happy to take one of the lower bunk beds - diabetis, so get tired here and there :)

So put me down as a definite !

I am happy to handle the rest upon arrival and pay you back the 210, whatever is easiest we can work it out :)

Thanks,
Viper/Andy

np, I'll arrange for Jod to pick up the key as he's likely to be the first on the spot and I can pay the balance when I get there (I'll be driving down from the Gold Coast, so can't really give an exact time). We can sort the rest of the financial arrangements between ourselves during the weekend.

Can you pm me your RL name pls ? (They go all quiet if you say 'Viperstrike rang you the other day about a booking ...')

np, I'll arrange for Jod to pick up the key as he's likely to be the first on the spot and I can pay the balance when I get there (I'll be driving down from the Gold Coast, so can't really give an exact time). We can sort the rest of the financial arrangements between ourselves during the weekend.

Can you pm me your RL name pls ? (They go all quiet if you say 'Viperstrike rang you the other day about a booking ...')

LOL yes sure will do, thought a moment and LMAO -

Hi there,

Hi Viperstrike rang you about a booking. :ahh: :lolup:

Hi Serica,

Ok I spoke with the ladies in the office at Carvan Park and it is tentatively booked until Monday the 10th.
When you ring them (02) 4332-2834, just mention my real name and they will organise it from there to change it into your name. At the moment they just have it penciled in (held for booking purposes).

Thanks for doing this, I really do appreciate not having to rob the house keeping funds :wtg:

Great if you can make it Drooe. Not likely that I'll be there in body but certainly in spirit. Could be that I'll meet people Friday night just have to wait and see. If I can't get a passport I'm a certainty :yay:

There is someone you need to watch out for in the trivia.
But I can't think of who kicked our ass last year.
:scratch:

Anyway the bad news is, I can't make that weekend. :banghead:

Dam....:( that's a bummer. Would have been great to have a Sandy in the mix :) Sorry to hear that. And Jod is a pretty good Trivia opponent and Serica too. I'm damned hopeless. Cant even remember keyboard short cuts any more :laugh:

Confirmations

OK we have for the cabin:

Viperstrike ~ bless his heart for confirming the booking
Serica
Jod

Confirmed for the Meetup but not for accommodation:

Madchik and partner Leelee

Tentatively waiting in the wings: ATTENTION MELBOURNITES PASSENGERS WANTED FOR A CAR POOL

Kebplay
Drooe
ArieJVW - a maybe one night visitor we hope will make it. If anybody knows this avatar in game perhaps have a chat with them.

Put your thinking caps on and contact anybody you know was at the Melbourne meetup and steer them towards Gypsy (Kebplay)

Sounds good, just want to say to Serica thanks again, looking after 3 here at home and all had grumpy faces when i said no sweets this fortnight :laugh:

So Serica you saved me this time around :wise:

Hey,

With the date changes it throws a bit of a spanner in the works I will have to see If I can make it, the other dates where good as the wife was away that weekend and could sneek up.
Still will try make it If I do I might just drive up for the day and drive home, Central Coast is only up the road for me. worst comes to worst I will ask a few friends up there to crash for the night.

Regards Inno

Trivia Buffs Wanted!!!

Hey,

With the date changes it throws a bit of a spanner in the works I will have to see If I can make it, the other dates where good as the wife was away that weekend and could sneek up.
Still will try make it If I do I might just drive up for the day and drive home, Central Coast is only up the road for me. worst comes to worst I will ask a few friends up there to crash for the night.

Regards Inno
:wtg:

The more the merrier. Besides we need competition for the Trivia night heh heh. We need a EU Trivia Question Generator that could pull data from the wiki....hmmm :laugh: We were out-gunned by the pro's last time.

Just spoke with Gypsy on the phone and confirmed getting a ride up. I'll confirm one for cabin for 2 nights.

Chaotik Storm and Phat Ninja are a maybe at this point (Storm has her dads 60th on the sat and needs to confirm if having a party etc and Ninja needs to confirm $ for cabin). I'm thinking I can cover that for him for now, will ask and get a confirmation if he is in by tonight during WOF.

Looking forward to another meetup, had a ball in melb!!
Great folks, great game, who could ask for more ;)

:beerchug::ninja::drink::bandit::headbang::lam::ninja::shots::beerchug:

Cheers,

Drooe!

Just spoke with Gypsy on the phone and confirmed getting a ride up. I'll confirm one for cabin for 2 nights.

Chaotik Storm and Phat Ninja are a maybe at this point (Storm has her dads 60th on the sat and needs to confirm if having a party etc and Ninja needs to confirm $ for cabin). I'm thinking I can cover that for him for now, will ask and get a confirmation if he is in by tonight during WOF.

Looking forward to another meetup, had a ball in melb!!
Great folks, great game, who could ask for more ;)

:beerchug::ninja::drink::bandit::headbang::lam::ninja::shots::beerchug:

Cheers,

Drooe!

Confirmation for Ninja so far, so make that 2 please :)

Back