CEO Connor

Full sentinel except gloves? nice red clothes? told me sentinel graphics would be updated in the next VU?

Hey Marco.... I know you all have your official "tester" avatars, but do any of you actually have private personal ones?

(Just a yes/no will do - would be funky to think the person I'm standing next to is from MA, playing in his own time)

I reckon Maniac is from MA - only MA could be that mentally deranged heheheh

Marco has said it before that a majority of MA employees has personal avatars which are undercover cuz who wants to get spammed each login,even marco has one I bet :tongue2:

i know they have said they do have non-MA identified avatars.

DD
:evilking:

EDIT: Beat me to it Knuck ;)

Knuckles said:
Marco has said it before that a majority of MA employees has personal avatars which are undercover cuz who wants to get spammed each login,even marco has one I bet :tongue2:

yep iv seen heard some where that they have non MA avatars thats why i was so shoked that one of the MAs got a globla lol

Marco|MindArk said:
Also, it could be good to know, in the rare instances The MA CEO do HoF/Global, you should pay a visit to the Toxic Zone. Usually Connor is lurking there after such an event, and often gets killed as well.

Congrats to Moonear who killed Connor last, and got the HoF Conner got earlier. ,-)

(No, we try to be a bit more humours nowadays - and what more can be cool than killing the boss?) ,-)

PPL Jump to conclusion, I know I'm guilty of it early on. But I've been here too long now to worry about such things I know there is a reason behind everything. Wether we know about it not. And some times MA just screws up which is understandable but this is not such an accurance. Thanks for the info Marco :D

My thoughts when I heard about an MA avatar in PE, whether it globalled, HoFed, ATIed or whatever) was "Cool - what are they testing? What are they about to add?"

Think about what you are reading and saying - an *official* MA avatar - it will be there for one of 3 reasons IMO - Testing, PR, or to show off - therefore, as an *official* avatar, it is not going to take anything from the "loot pool" (as if such thing exists)

When MA need to test some code, you want them to waste the time making a new avatar, then modify the section of PE where they're going to spawn to do their tests to ensure that they can't loot, or make all mobs in that area no-looters, or do you just want them to login, spawn somewhere remote to do their tests, do what they have to do then get out? So they Globalled a lousy 61PEDs..... So what? They then went and gave it away to somebody (Going to PvP3 and going afk is basically giving it away)

Feel *positive* when you see this sort of thing - you know changes are imminent - the next Unique maybe? A new storyline? Who knows - just realise the reason for seeing this is that there is about to be a change

Oh - and kinda annoying when you're an employee at work, trying to test/debug code (working on the clock remember - these guys do have working hours like the rest of us) if your "testcode" (official avatar) can get killed every 10 seconds by an uber or a big mob - so obviously you use one that can't be killed - means you get the work done quicker - the game develops and improves quicker

FireW0lf said:
Hey Marco.... I know you all have your official "tester" avatars, but do any of you actually have private personal ones?

Yes, everyone who works here at MA have (at least) one. And we are required to play PE a certain number of hours each week, to get to know our system and how it works and feels, from a participant standpoint.

wanda said:
I just saw "connor" (freelancer) at ithaca - so it obviously hasn't got better knuckles.
Uhm I didnt get this. Connor isnt supposed to be in PE at all? or? Is that what you mean?

Marco I think its all cool :) I wanna kill Connor someday too :D Im sure he uses the jumpingbug teehee :laugh:

Marco|MindArk said:
Yes, everyone who works here at MA have (at least) one. And we are required to play PE a certain number of hours each week, to get to know our system and how it works and feels, from a participant standpoint.
wow :eek: how do i land myself a job like that :)

wanda said:
read knuckles post before mine

I did, but I still dont see how Connor logging in with his offical avatar is "not making things better", when knuckles was referring to Connor as ubertailorer and unfair skills. Connor wasnt selling clothing was he?

Back