CEO Connor

Society
HjS
1 question only...

Why on earth was MA CEO Witchblade Connor out hunting today and got herself a nice global?????

I thought that MA Official Avatars that are "PUMPED" up with TONS of skills where not aloud to hunt and interfere with economy in PE?????

Correct me if i am wrong...
I saw very many reactions to this ingame when happened...

Emilia Aceveda said:
1 question only...

Why on earth was MA CEO Witchblade Connor out hunting today and got herself a nice global?????

I thought that MA Official Avatars that are "PUMPED" up with TONS of skills where not aloud to hunt and interfere with economy in PE?????

Correct me if i am wrong...
I saw very many reactions to this ingame when happened...

why the hell was s/he playing with the MA avatar thats a bit unfair as the skills thay have a just there because of codes and not hours of skilling like the rest of us :mad:

Maybe s/he was there on business and the mob spawned but then why loot it :confused:

For all we know, he put the loot back into the system right after. Or maybe it was a test of some sort.

Please take a step back for a second and breathe.

First of all MA Employees are required to play.

Secondly, they cannot withdraw peds.

Third. This is not the first global by a MA employee.

Fourth. It is only 61 PED.

DD
:evilking:

hey whats the problem?

I think its great they do hunt a lil. At least then we know they might run into all the bugs we do, and maybe do something about it.

CEO Connor is allmighty in this game you gotta remember too... I doubt he'd do anything to stir up any economy"balance" with getting a global. Its all the matter of what loot-theory you belive in.

I will not answer with a tone like yours...

Patiently awaits a lock...

:locked: :locked: :locked:

DD

EDIT: Hmm, should I cover my tracks too?? Nah...

Last edited:
Emilia Aceveda said:
Loot theories are crap...
I don't care...
I hunt i loot...that's that...
blah blah blah...

Is it allowed for MA OFFICIAL AVATARS TO HUNT AND LOOT ?
I don't care about opinions..
i care about 1 single answer

Yes of course it is! :laugh:

btw- let's not forget that conner or marco or any other MA employee isn't going to kill their company by always hunting and hoffing and creating conspiracy theories :wise: So calm down, it's all good :kos:

Emilia Aceveda said:
Loot theories are crap...
I don't care...
I hunt i loot...that's that...
blah blah blah...

Is it allowed for MA OFFICIAL AVATARS TO HUNT AND LOOT ?
I don't care about opinions..
i care about 1 single answer

well my loot-theory has been blown way out of the water now :laugh:

oh well time to start over on my theory

Ah sheesh you could care to act a little bit more mature upon this? insted of "blah blah blah I dont care" If you dont give a crap what people thinks then you should never ask.

About if its allowed:
Well I think that question is quite obvious.
Yes its allowed. Or else they wouldnt do it. :rollseyes:

DD allready mentioned that they are requierd to play aswell.

*Looks for Skams Screeny of the global but cant see one* :laugh:

I was asleep. :D Or else you'd bet Id have one!

Skam said:
I was asleep. :D Or else you'd bet Id have one!
bugger i love the SkamsDaily news read it every day :laugh:

I rather like that MA employees play. I should think it helps them make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

DD

Well,I understand the conflict since Connor has given himself 10k in basically all skills and 400hp so it makes it a kind of "unfair" avatar. But its better now,do you guys remember when Connor didnt have MA-CEO in name and was pretending to be a ubertailor and MF user and denied all affiliation with MindArk? Now thats dumb :rolleyes:

Knuckles said:
Well,I understand the conflict since Connor has given himself 10k in basically all skills and 400hp so it makes it a kind of "unfair" avatar. But its better now,do you guys remember when Connor didnt have MA-CEO in name and was pretending to be a ubertailor and MF user and denied all affiliation with MindArk? Now thats dumb :rolleyes:

no i dont remember that... cus i wasnt ingame at that time... but it seems kinda impossible lol... especially since mindforce and tailor are the 2 hardest things to do in PE
so its then easy to know that ... wel he wasand is an MA person

:wise:

I'm just upset i wasn't in team. That would make my day team hunt with someone in MA.

RexDameon said:
I'm just upset i wasn't in team. That would make my day team hunt with someone in MA.

Prehaps you already have hunted with someone from MA..

Starfinder said:

Please dont say that. You will scare the h*ck out of everyone :D

Starfinder said:

:scratch: I wonder if I've ever called anyone from MA a newb.. :laugh:

I wonder if anyone from MA has called me a noob...

Starfinder said:
Well that would be kewl cause that would me someone in MA is in my soc cause i only team hunt with soc m8's. And i'm not doing that again until i break this no-hof no-global curse i've got so that it doesn't spread.

its thier game they can do whatever they want to :tongue2:

Im pretty sure they it wont affect the loot pool ;) its not like they have a reason to take away their own money :silly2:

Maybe Connor needed some extra peds to buy a pair of beachshort from Chanel ?

if ($AvatarName == "MA CEO Witchblade Connor") {
set $AutoHOF = TRUE;
} elseif ($AvatarName == "John Shade Galt") {
set $NeverHOF = TRUE;
}

ZarathustrA said:
:scratch: I wonder if I've ever called anyone from MA a newb.. :laugh:

I know I have;)

Back