Cetus Thigh Guards (M)

Shavenna

Provider
Society
MENSCH
Shavenna Joheira Olveda
Hi there,

usually i´m more the guy that´s just reading the forums and study what nice loots other people have ;)

I don´t post every big loot I have as I just want to share the special things with you :wtg:

Last night I finally got my first Item discovery after playing several years and want to show you guys what Lootius had in the bag for me !

Was out hunting with my mate freak lotus. I know he already got several discoverys, so i pretty much think I deserved this one :ahh:

As good hunting partner, i will share the Ped I get for selling this armor part with my hunting mate.

If it was an (F) part I would keep it for myself. I like to collect different types of armor and would just give freak the money he deserves.

I really like the stats of this armor as it covers nearly every activity for me ingame and also got a nice durability ;-)

What do you think? If you have an opinion about pricing this new piece of Unlimited Armor please share it with us.

Happy hunting and never give up ! ;)

Last edited:
I think you need to upload that image to the forum gallery instead.

Oh, thanks forgot about the gallery on the forums. Long time no special loots or archievments :ahh:

Last one I remember was this window here in second golden age, lol

Changed it, hope it works now.

Female went for +150...

Damn it... Why did I not check the auction :(

Nice one , saw that come up while I was out skilling last night :wtg:

Back