Info: CFD System Overview

Has the "bank system" totally been taken away from the CFD system now?

I so liked to earn interest on my EFD's when they were still with an E instead of the C :(

As mentioned above:

1. There is no plan to add a bank-like system that earns interest on CFDs. The purpose of the CFD system is to encourage members to be active on the forum, and to reward them for their contributions and participation. Sitting on a large pile of CFDs earning interest undermines that purpose.

Thanks for returning the icons :)

There used to be a place where we could re-arrange the order of our icons,

Is this still possible ?

If so, can you point me to it please :)

Thanks for returning the icons :)

There used to be a place where we could re-arrange the order of our icons,

Is this still possible ?

If so, can you point me to it please :)

The order of icons cannot be rearranged in the new system, unfortunately.
The latest 20 icons purchased are displayed, ordered by purchase date.

As shown in the example in the thread linked above, you need to put the # sign in front: #000066

Ok but then you should get an error message if the system can't identify the input option... and not just debit the 4000 CFD... I'm not bothered about it but some people might be... ;)

Ok but then you should get an error message if the system can't identify the input option... and not just debit the 4000 CFD... I'm not bothered about it but some people might be... ;)

Good point.

To avoid any problems when specifying custom colors, I have changed the form field from a text input (prone to errors, as we have seen) to a drop-down selector of over 100 different colors that can be used for colored usernames/titles.

I guess that's a good solution ;)

It seems the custom title resets after profile editing. Had it for 3 days and now it's gone :(

Pardon if already asked (search found nothing on this thread) but after only now seeing the refund and the new icons available, are we going to get our WoF Judge icon back?

Hmmm, I was a lot of reading in forum today but my Transaction History say that I viewed only some threads?:scratch2:

Hmmm, I was a lot of reading in forum today but my Transaction History say that I viewed only some threads?:scratch2:

You only see the threads which you get CFDs for. Since some sections don't let you get CFDs you don't see all the stuff you've read.

This issue is addressed in the opening post:

As a security measure against abuse (aka CFD whoring), there are daily earning maximums in place for each type of forum action that awards CFDs. Once one of these maximums is reached for a particular forum action, no further CFDs will be awarded for that action until the oldest action of that type happened at least 24 hours earlier. As such, do not be alarmed if you notice some of your forum actions do not result in CFD earnings if you have been extremely active during the preceding 24 hours.

Pardon if already asked (search found nothing on this thread) but after only now seeing the refund and the new icons available, are we going to get our WoF Judge icon back?

Unfortunately, there is no simple way to add icons restricted to individual users or groups in the new CFD Shop system, which would be necessary to allow for specialized icons like the WoF Judges had.

When are Banner Ad's coming back?

Back